The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A New Clan....

(PSN)Jackaloaf

Hello,

I am a young adult player looking for a clan that supports team efforts. I want a reliable and committed clan. Size and alliance does not matter to me. I prefer quality over quantity, and would like a creative and elaborate Dojo. Also, name matters to me and the generic names do not fly with me. At the end of the day gaming is about letting your imagination run wild and free. Wish me "luck".

Best regards,

Jackaloaf

Hi my friend my Clan could be a little too small (just little old me lol) I left a large 900 member Clan a couple of days ago and started The Fighting Kubrows,most of the Dojo is built and the research is started.I'm posting later today looking for members,the aim of the Clan is a easy going friendly helpful Clan where Clan members help with research is rewarded and i'm always happy to help when needed.

I wish you well on finding a Clan that meets your needs.

Regards Malc

hello,

i just re connected with the game after spending so many months playing destiny and i have a few on my destiny clan mates joining me in expanding the destiny clan to other games. we don't have a massive dojo well we just opened one and we are currently working on a clan emblem(nothing flashy just something that puts us on the map for now)  

here is the link to my clans description

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/432049-beyond-orbit-bamn/

hope to see you join

Thanks

Harker 

Hey there, so my clan is small bout a handful of members, but we are all active daily players and we are busting it to make it a fun learning experiemce for everyone. If your interested it is called Shinobi Alliance, you know cause ninjas play free... lol bad joke. Even if not feel free to add me as a friend to run missions and what not!!