The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Fighting Kybrows Where Active Members Get Rewarded

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

Hi i'm Malc from the UK but don't let that stop you from joining the Clan as I play most days into the early hours,a couple of days ago I left a 900 member Clan with 30 to 60 active each day but I felt little more than another ID among many.I'm at the point of Rank 9 just leveling up my Loki for the test and decided time to try a Clan out.

I setup up The Fighting Kubrows two days ago and I have most of the Dojo built with a few rooms waiting on new members before I set the build going,the research Labs are in place and I've started the research on a number of items.I want this Clan to be a friendly welcoming place open to all with no rules on time spent playing or number of kills each week to keep your place.

NOW WHAT THE CLAN OFFERS YOU ON JOINING

As the name states we are the Fighting Kubrows so any member who as not found their Kubrow egg from the Howl of the Kubrow story mission,on being active for 14 days you can invite me on the hunt for the egg.and failing to find the egg I will give you 10 platinum to buy one.

Rank 2 and 3's will be offered free Mod's for both Warframes and weapons,just private message me via PSN if you need a Mod if I have it then it's yours.Please note these are NOT Rare mods but Mods that will help you out early in the game.

Anyone who wishes to help out with research will be rewarded as follows,research 3 items and I will give you 20 platinum for you help.All you need to do is take a screen shot with the SHARE button with all the material in place and another with the build started,and send them to me via PSN message.Once the third is started when we are both on-line I'll give you your reward.

If you need a part for a weapon or frame message me if I have a spare it's yours.

If you need a Planet opening up and I have it I'll gladly take you on the missions to open locked Planets.

If you need help with anything i'll always try to help be it a story mission/alert or just a normal mission if i'm on-line.

Any Prime Warframes or Weapons sets also Rare Mods I have I will offer the Clan members for half the trade price.

Once all the research is finished i'll start on decorating the Dojo and come up with another reward for helping out here as well,just not sure what that will be yet.

All I ask in return is a friends request so I can add you to the Clan chat on PSN and you can message me if you need help with anything if i'm off-line.

Also be active when you can and polite always,a mic is not needed but it does make the game more fun.

If anyone who's been playing Warframe a while would like to join and help me out then please feel free to private message me on PSN Sir-Waylander and we can talk things over.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND IT'S ONLY ME PAYING OUT AND GIVING ITEMS AWAY FROM MY PRIVATE STOCK.PLATINUM I WILL ALWAYS HAVE BUT ITEMS COME AND GO.

Please feel free to PM me if you want to know more PSN Sir-Waylander

THE FIRST CLAN UPDATE

THe first member joined today so welcome Jack to the Clan.

I've finished the Dojo build today with the Dueling room and Obstacle course now in the build stage.

I have 4 items researched and another 22 counting down.

The first pigment Tree Green is finished as well.

I've made two changes to my first post about rewards on joining the Howl of the Kubrow 10p egg as been changed,also the reward on helping with research as been dropped as i'll have most of the research finished before many join the Clan.

The new reward is 20 platinum for joining and being active 14 in a row,just logging into Warframe if you can't play that day still counts.After 14 days your free to leave if the Clan does not meet your wants or needs.

One thing I do need help with is i'm very low on Mutagen samples for research if you know of a good place to get them could you message me on PSN Sir-Waylander you would help me out no end.

Oh just in case you think i'm a youngest running this Clan sorry I wish I was i'm 52 lol