The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Betrayed Tennos

EMOtionalWrath

Hello,

I, EMOtionalWrath, am the leader of an old clan, looking to start recruiting active members of the community to join a chill and laid back clan. By chill and laid back, I mean that you will not be forced to make any sort of minimum score points for events (although it would help), not be forced to donate any materials/credits for research (I or another leader will try to have it finished ASAP), possibly in-clan recruiting (void runs, quests, events).

A little bit about myself, I started playing this game, I believe, around June 2013. I took a break for about a year from the game for personal issues/school and came back late 2014 and haven't taken a break since.

We have:

Original style dojo

All research done

Trading Post

Requirements:

As stated above, you must be active

You should not be in any way a negative influence on your fellow tenno (in or outside the clan) or leaders.

Benefits:

I suppose this may be something of interest that may attract some people. When it comes to events, who/whomever happens to be at the top of the leader board for our clan will receive personal rewards from myself (platinum, mods, prime sets, etc.) just as a token of gratitude for staying with and showing dedication to the clan. May vary depending on the number of people who partake and how big of an impact they make. The longer you stay with the clan, show your dedication/"samaratinship" to those in and outside the clan, and refer others to join the clan may put you up for promotion! 

PM me in-game or here if you're interested or would like to join.

-EMOtionalWrath

For Those Already In:

The more people you find that also want to join clan, the more likely you may be promoted to a position so that you can invite people yourself. Also the more you recruit, you may receive resource gifts, profile icons, etc. Make sure to PM me of course before you invite them into the clan so I can keep track of who's recruiting who. :)

CONGRATS:

Congrats to Enocan (100p in items), XEOXAS (75p in items), and Gore-Bash (50p in items) for having the top 3 scores in the clan! (I do it in items because I can gift them to you if by chance I am not able to see you online.) So PM me what you would like in the shop (resources, color pallets, icons, etc. that are equal to your plat rewards). To everyone else who participated, I still personally thank you for doing what you can because it still benefits the clan in the overall score.

Edited by EMOtionalWrath