Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng?

Creavyer

hello

now i seen alot of complaining about RNG in this game and my expirence from other games

when your lets say playing WoW, EQ or another MMO there are a drop rate for everything when your raiding bosses or whatever.

In my opinion that is RNG aswell, i have been playing Rift for a year & i remember sometimes we could farm some bosses without getting the drop we needed for weeks, so i dont get the big complaining about these Alerts & bp atleast there is no Daily lock on boss fight so you can keep farming untill you get what you finaly needed.

I might be grandmaster but i farmed pretty much all the frames myself, i got most my bp within 10 runs 

so those who says they did over 50 runs & still not get all the bp for a frame are proberly just very unlucky.

Luck is a *@##$ but you cant buy a winner ticket for the lottery.

RNG on bosses for blueprints is bearable... People are usually upset by the alerts. for example Excalibur's alt helmet hasn't shown up for quite a while and it can get rather frustrating for players who can't use platinum.

RNG on bosses for blueprints is bearable... People are usually upset by the alerts. for example Excalibur's alt helmet hasn't shown up for quite a while and it can get rather frustrating for players who can't use platinum.

now your say excalibur specific i havnt seen yet but i dont have the app, i just play the alert when they pop up ingame & i got a alt helmet yesterday & today so that is 2 alt helmets in 2 days i would even say thats alot so that the excalibur helmet havnt drop in a while is just bad luck but that is how they can earn money, if they gave out all these things like alt helmets or potatos to often there would be no reason to even buy platinum.