The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comradeship Part Of Binary, A New Challenger.

Monguser

Comradeship is mainly a recruiter to help newer players with the game. But scince we've grown so big now, we need veterans and higher mr players to even out the player base. Our average players are about 7-9mr. 

We are a large part of Binary, an alliance 47 clans strong! We have rails waiting to placed at the right moment for a full on take over. Our Admins are extremely helpful and take time to help all new members. Our Clan and alliance has one of the best communities on frame I can proudly say.

Our chats never get flooded/spammed/etc we have players on 24/7 with no decrease in the amount of higher or lower ranked players on at all times. We have dedicated traders and farmers so we never have a lack of invites or keys. Even though its not a policy and since we are more of a community we tend to give discounts or even trade for parts quite often making our clan a great place for low stress play.

There is no pressure to contribute credits or manpower for the clan or alliance we simply want to continue the growth of warframe's community by helping newer players,mid, and veterans ( and for the vets, yes we do raids often).

Although we already have a great amount of high-skilled/ high mr players, it would be great to have more to help out!

New players are also welcome to join! 

If you want to be in a clan or alliance that will destroy events, wreck raids, or even casual play Comradeship will never disappoint! -Monguser        

Edited  by Monguser

Can you post pictures of your clan and alliance emblems. Oh I should mention I am interested in joining. I am MR16 and I like helping out new players it the other End Game outside of the forums.

Edit: I looked at your profile I found your clan emblem, but what does your alliance emblem looks like?

Edited by TheUnknownPerson

Can you post pictures of your clan and alliance emblems. Oh I should mention I am interested in joining. I am MR16 and I like helping out new players it the other End Game outside of the forums.

Edit: I looked at your profile I found your clan emblem, but what does your alliance emblem looks like?

Allow me to direct you to Binary's thread, you can see it there.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/418863-binary-alliance-39-clans-strong-is-looking-for-new-members/

I'm no good with bbcode so here http://i.imgur.com/OYZGaLH.png. That is the clan's emblem.