The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Ninth Naga] Looking For Players To Join Our Raid Teams And High Level Missions!

rawtuna

I don't really feel like a making a fancy post with graphics and such (also I don't know how to) so I'll try to make it simple.

What We Want

Mastery Rank 12+

Teamspeak access (mic not require but very encouraged)

We are looking for active experienced players that enjoy high level missions, world record attempts and now the new raids. 

Clan history and core principles

The original members of this clan came from another mountain clan. We found there were only about 10 of us or so on at a time that were active, friendly and talked to each other on teamspeak. We grew to know each other over the course of about a year and often even played other games together or hung out on teamspeak. It became a group of friends.

We decided we didn't need the extra fluff in our 300 member clan. Many were inactive or never spoke to anyone, and it was difficult to compete in the leaderboards with only a handful of people in a mountain tier.

So we created The Ninth Naga.

Our principles are based mainly on the type of players we are. Many of us are long term and have done nearly everything in this game. We founded this clan as a way to pool our knowledge for leaderboards, and use our experience to come up with ways to keep us occupied since many of us are high mastery rank. Since this clan is mostly high level long term players, we expect members to handle themselves and not be too needy or asking questions that can be found on the wiki. Most members have the expectation that they won't be bothered by scrubs here. That being said. The atmosphere of this clan is very friendly. We like to get to know each other. We play other games together, we drink together, we yell at eachother, and we even make fun of eachother. 

When we recruit people into this clan. We expect to get to know them for a long time. These are not just clanmates. These are our friends. We recruit for quality over quantity. We are a shadow clan with a limit of 30 members, We will not go any larger. We make sure that the people we bring in are the right fit for us and we are the right fit for them.

We do not have an age limit. But most of our members are in their 20's. We only require that whatever age you are you act mature and do not cause problems.

Summary

Friendly active clan looking for high level experienced players to join for raids and high level runs. Mastery 12+ teamspeak required. Members are very close and become good friends. We recruit for quality players over quantity. WE HAVE LOADS OF FUN.

Joining Info

Please Message or add me on friends (Rawtuna) or my co-warlord (Arikado45) for any info or questions

I work tend to work in the afternoons until night time EST usually around 1-11pm. The best time to reach me is either in the morning/early afternoon, or After 11pm-3am

We are also on teamspeak often so if you would like to speak to us instead for info/interview you can do so at our teamspeak address {173.232.80.103:10031} Sometimes we will be AFK though so if we don't respond you can also just send a message in teamspeak so we know you dropped by.

Looking forward to meeting and playing with all! We are happy to have you join our family!