Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So You Cannot Kill Stalker ? 8|

Kedlaw

So looks like you can't kill Stalker, any one has experience in that matter ? 

I had a stand of  with him. I had him in the SnowGlobe, down to 10% health in 3 mags. He knelled while I'v put one more mag in him with no effect. He just disappeared. 

That's a shame he pissed me off so many times (in a totally good way, you know like my Mrs does ;), I was looking forward to killing him. Damn you DE ;) for taking away my revenge. Daaaaammmmmmnnnnnn yyooooouuuuuu..........

does any1 actualy ki8lled him? since last time i had pleasure to meet him, he got face full of hek. droped dead on the ground with 0 hp then risen ant went back to kneeling and wanished. but atleast that time he did sayd something else than normaly

Maybe he does not give you any kind of drops but at least it feels so good to kill him after he paid you a hello visit after you killed your first boss inthe game and boom your dead and so many times after that till you are high level whit good weapons do be able to kill him.

But oh boy he is a great extra boss to fight  better then some bullet spunges of grineer bosses

Ok dream still lives :) Im going to try melee next time that might be the answer. 

Thanks Ystella for clearing that up. The fact that you managed to record it is even more awesome. 

On the subject of Stalker. I love the idea. It gave me chills first time around.

I love the mystery but ... a mystery with misleading ambiguous mechanic is no fun.

To DE Devs 

Please, if Stalker becomes invincible at some point, can you please give a player feedback about that? A small bubble force field, so that the player knows that there is a reason why his/hers attack has no effect. So that you know you need to strike the final blow before it happens.

I know that Stalker was probably a late night stroke of brilliance and was wiped up in couple of hours and we do appreciate the effort. And things like this are the reason I love this game. This is not complaining, no no, this is a request. Do not stop putting brilliant little things like that in the game. Be digitly  extreme, you are the cutting edge of katana of change in the game industry. Remember the first game with ammo clip mechanic? Nobody liked it back then, but it made games so much better(yes this is a rip off of Edge magazine article ;) , and game with unlimited ammo today seems like a very boring game.

My point games are like ogres, they have layers, contrast is a spice of life. 

Yea I drifted of the topic a little bit :)

All I'm asking is for  Mags recycled scaled bullet attractor to show why that "love to hate" bugger doesn't want to die.

THX a lot.

Ok dream still lives :) Im going to try melee next time that might be the answer. 

Thanks Ystella for clearing that up. The fact that you managed to record it is even more awesome. 

You're quite welcome...but that was not me in the video.

I play Saryn...I wont take credit for someone else's hard work.

You have that fellow Tenno to thank.

I just really hate how he likes to jump me when im alone leveling not only my frame but my primary weapon.... Still feels like hes just there to be a continue sink to me. Its sweet the first couple times, after about the 5th time he has one-shot you its just annoying.