The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Raid Team

FatalityV1

I haven't completed the raids before, so looking for some more patient people, or atleast people who are willing to explain what to do. I've gotten up to the 2nd Stage so far, and managed to do quite well, but due to people trolling (Switch teleporting people around the panels) etc, I couldn't get past that point. 

For what it's worth; MR13, Mainly using Loki Prime w/ Irradiating Disarm, Boltor Prime (As much as I hate this weapon, I don't think I'll get very far with people without it), Synoid Gammacor/Vaykor Marelok and a Tipedo (Coptering is too good with this thing.)

I have all Warframes, pretty fast learner, just need someone who is willing to teach me and not cry like a hormonal 14 year old girl.

Post here, or hit me up in game.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I do have a pretty good mic, if that makes it any easier. :)

Edited by FatalityV1

who needs a team this day and age, pugs are capable now from experience (6 out of 8 runs have finished). or chances are even higher jumping in on a clan or alliance run.  

also mogamu tells you everything you need to know only takes 10minutes to learn 

Edited by SmashingGudTime

who needs a team this day and age, pugs are capable now from experience (6 out of 8 runs have finished). or chances are even higher jumping in on a clan or alliance run.  

While that may be true, who is going to invite someone that hasn't done it before?

While that may be true, who is going to invite someone that hasn't done it before?

Personally when i organize a raid i go 4 vets(at least 1 clear) then 4 carries(newbies) and it works out fine. so i don't know if i'm the minority but i think most runs will take new players.