Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Spy Missions

That would be a blast.  However it would be yet another key to farm for.   I'm still trying to get capture keys. (I was away for a while.)  Though, if the vaults did a guarantee reward.... Prime part for all three, key on the second, and the usual crap for the first.  That'd be cool.

Though, if the vaults did a guarantee reward.... Prime part for all three, key on the second, and the usual crap for the first.  That'd be cool.

That would suck, frankly.

More like Sabotage rewards with the caches and less like Survival/Defense rewards. We don't need crappy rewards for both the first and second vaults. Maybe something not so great for the first vault so it isn't too rewarding, and second vault high chance of or guaranteed prime part, third vault guaranteed prime part. But for a successful run on all three vaults, I want guaranteed or very very high chance for two prime parts. And so it isn't a complete waste if you only get one vault, have a chance of the first being a prime part too.

The thing is, I don't really see Void spy missions happening unless they go through every tile and add consoles to shut off alarms and keep the mission stealthy. Right now Corrupted act more like Infested, because once one knows they all seem to know.

That would suck, frankly.

More like Sabotage rewards with the caches and less like Survival/Defense rewards. We don't need crappy rewards for both the first and second vaults. Maybe something not so great for the first vault so it isn't too rewarding, and second vault high chance of or guaranteed prime part, third vault guaranteed prime part. But for a successful run on all three vaults, I want guaranteed or very very high chance for two prime parts. And so it isn't a complete waste if you only get one vault, have a chance of the first being a prime part too.

The thing is, I don't really see Void spy missions happening unless they go through every tile and add consoles to shut off alarms and keep the mission stealthy. Right now Corrupted act more like Infested, because once one knows they all seem to know.

You make some very good points.  The stealth mechanics bother me.  I just like the immersion of breaking into a orokin vault to find a blueprint for prime technology.  

How about in that vein, you can ONLY get blueprints from the vaults.  I'm thinking more of a vault that's half thinking puzzle, half parkour without the abstract, a moa 3 rooms saw me so they're burning the data.

Maybe first vault rewards with... say a chance of forma, orokin reactor/catalyst or clan tech?  I know you can do invasions and such for fieldron, mutagen masses and detonite ampules..  Other than that go with your progression.  Seems likely, but I'd like it to take some skill to get into the vaults.  I like the 'cat burglar' aspect of vaults.

I'm thinking more of a vault that's half thinking puzzle, half parkour without the abstract, a moa 3 rooms saw me so they're burning the data.

Oh I like the sound of that. Stuff like find and activate consoles/switches, avoid the lasers that will kill you (because as often as you see those things, you know they would have to be in the vaults), jump on the right tiles, etc. More of a minigame than the current spy vaults are. The classic "light up all the tiles" puzzle comes to mind, even if my friends suck at that puzzle.