The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Bad Astronauts Are Recruiting

Stompert

Well, actually, I'm just one guy, trying to revamp his clan.  Most of the guys I use to play with are no longer involved with Warframe, however, I have maintained the Dojo and completed most of the research projects in the research labs.

Who I am:  Just a guy who enjoys Warframe.  I do have a family and career outside of Warframe, so Warframe is obviously not my top priority, but I typically play 4-5 times a week.  I am looking for people to play with on a consistent basis, and, hopefully, make a few friendships on the way.

The Mission:  It is my desire for this clan to open to anyone.  Whether your a hardcore veteran, or a Tenno fresh out of cryo-sleep.  There won't be any demands to play x amount of hours a week.  Play when you can and come have some fun.  I want this clan to be friendly to new players, and help them through the early struggles.  Struggling to obtain a desired Warframe?  Come ask for help here.  I don't mind helping you defeat General Sargas Ruk for the 11th time.  Need a taxi to an alert mission?  Just ask.

Requirements:  Be a calm, cool, and collected person, be in the North America Region, and you must be able to speak English.

Rules:  Be kind to fellow clanmates, limit the profanity, and never give up... never surrender!

If you would like to join, just respond to this post or pm me in game.  IGN:  Stompert.

Edited by Stompert