The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Oblivionis (Ghost Clan) Looking For New Recruits

Silvercrown47

Greetings, Tenno! I am Silvercrown, ambassador from the clan Has Oblivionis. We are a small clan, hoping to recruit many new players and help build up their play experience as well as deepen and enrich the time they spend here. Despite our size, we have several years experience running among the ranking members, and we are eager to share what we have learned in that time.

We're looking primarily for lower-ranked players, those who are new to the game and are hoping to find a group of friends with whom they can play. We currently have 5 members, which means we can actively recruit 5 additional Tenno.

In addition to this goal, we have a nearly-completed dojo (minus training room and obstacle course), with much of the technology already researched. One duty we hope to have incoming recruits help with is the finishing of these researches (though it is not mandatory).

We also hope, at some point, to expand to at least Shadow Clan level, but that is not in the immediate future.

If you have any questions or comments, be sure to let me know here on the forums. If you are interested in joining, add me as a friend in-game at Silvercrown47 and leave a comment below.