The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Cosmic Tennos - Small Clan Looking For Players To Join

(PSN)enmanuel87

Whether you are a new or mature Warframe player, I will be happy to have you in my clan. At the moment, the clan is just a two man clan (Me and Myself). I have created a huge Dojo and finished up all researches on my own. I have started decorating the Dojo but need some help. Your creation can make an impact.

Dojo Details:

- Full Dojo with Color rooms

- All Researches completed

- 4 X Duel Room ( increase to come)

- Ongoing Decoration

- Clan Emblem approved. Will be availalbe on the next Patch.

What am I exactly looking for? Just people who play the game and enjoy it. I don't care if you are a Pro or new to the game. The only requirement is that you respect other members. No name calling or yelling. If you are being called names or yelled in your current clan, come over.

Is there any trade tax? NO. I don't even ask for contributions. If the clan remains a Gosh clan, I can pretty much do most of the things on my own. HOWEVER, you are welcome to pitch in if you want to. 

What do I get by Joining The Cosmic Tennos? First, you get help from me should you need it. I play almost everyday starting right after 7pm CST. You can message me in game or find me on TWITCH (I Stream so stop by and say hi). If you want to learn or teach, come aboard.

Second, once the clan hit the 10 member mark I plan on starting to do giveaway for members (Plat, Prime Sets, Mods, Resources, and Cake :] ). You may be lucky to get some of the extra  things I have If I know you need them and I feel I should gift them to you. NOTE: there is no guarantee. 

Third, A fully completed Dojo with all researches available to you. 

Much more.

If you still have any questions, you can message me on PSN, In Game or Find me on Twitch under enmanuel87.

Hope to welcome you to our clan soon!

Peace!

Edited by (PS4)enmanuel87