The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Myself And A Few Newish Players...

Artimingus

Hello! A few people I play with and myself are looking to join a clan. I think a shadow clan might be the appropriate size. I am very active (30 or so hours a week) and my pals play every other day or so. Here is some info about my account so far.

Name:Artimingus

Main warframe: Limbo(4)30 , forma x 1 now 21. Maxed weapons, sentinal etc.

Soon will have a Rhino to level up, and I also have a Volt that I will probably sell.

My only reqs. I have are that the members be mature and friendly. (I am 35). And that they have done research for the Opticor Rifle so I can purchase the blueprints.

Please send me a msg in game so I can get started playing with some new people.

Thank you.

I'm in Wolves of the Void which I believe is currently recruiting. We're a Storm Clan though.

...also we have all research and usually have new items started in research as soon as they are released.

Edited by KidMemphis

That sounds perfect! How would I go about applying for your clan? Is there someone in game I could pst? Or a ts/vent/mum etc that I will need info on to be interviewed? Thank you in advance for any additional information

Hello Artimingus,

Just in case you are still looking for a clan to join, Nexilis is currently recruiting to create a friendly and helpful community. We do indeed have the Opticor researched and we are a shadow clan. The age range of my members (a educated guess) is 17 - 37. Everyone I have spoken to, which is just about everyone, seems to be mature but that could just be because I'm the leader, haha.

If you are interested feel free to check us out!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/424268-nexilis-is-recruiting/#entry4707870

Edited by TheGreatNinja52