The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rise Of The Misuto Mercenary Guild

Nyct0

Mιѕυтo Merceɴαry Gυιld

Hello Tenno, and welcome to the Misuto Mercenary Guild! This is a heavily lore-based and aesthetic clan, revolving around a clan of Tenno who assassinate their targets under a thick veil of mist. Members are nearly-dead Tenno who are rescued from their situation, their deaths faked and their registries erased. Close companions of these new members can be invited in, at the expense of 'leaving the world' the same way their newly-joined comrades have. These new members' ranks are named after a term assumed to be from pre-Orokin entertainment: Dead Men Walking.

(Full and not-horribly-rushed lore and Warframe official lore tie-ins are being written. Also, this has nothing to do with the Dead Man Walking movie. It just sounds cool.)

This is a fairly new clan, as of typing containing 5 members, three of them leaders. Us three leaders (Nyct0, LivingNightmare1229, and Orokanakun) know each other in real life, so we are all active, usually together.

Since I know people will ask, the Clan Hall is at its early stages.

Requirements:

Play Warframe.

Be okay with the roleplay-y aesthetic aspects of the clan.

Don't be a $&*^.

That's pretty much it.

Recommendations:

Set energy color on your Warframe to white. Fits with clan lore. (Some powers look like mist with this.)

Be decent with stealth. (All current members primarily use stealth. Everything else is cool doe.)

Contribute to the Clan Dojo every once in a while. (It won't get any better without your help.)

Have and use Skype. (Almost all current members stay in contact through Skype.)

Be 13+, or just be a bit mature. (Don't act like a six year old. Even if you are one.)

Upon 30 days of un-warned inactiveness, you will be sent to the bottom rank of the clan (Deadman). Upon returning, you will be repromoted to your past rank. On the 60th day of inactiveness, you will be exiled. To prevent this, just pm or Skype or post on the forum or use SOME way of contacting another clan member. We'll preserve your rank.

In the very near future, there will be a guide to the roleplayish aspects of the Guild. There really isn't much, just little, nice things like bowing to eachother, dancing on certain days, etc. Depending on what people think, we might make a special actual roleplaying thing, although this isn't likely.

Thanks for reading, Tenno! Post a reply if you are interested in joining!

Edited by Nyct0

I´d like to join your clan! But I have a question. I have Skype, although my microphone doesn´t work anymore? Do I need a microphone?

No, no microphone is needed! As long as a form of contact is there, we're good.

I'm interested in joining up. I tend to naturally adopt a more stealth-oriented play-style, and I'm cool with the role-playing aspects of the clan. I also have Skype and a working microphone, too.

Alright! I'll send up an invite. Whether you want to exchange Skypes ingame or through PMs here is your choice. I'll introduce you to the other skype-using clan members later (Currently, the other 'leaders' are at the mall. Pssh.)