The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guardians Of Amity | Storm Clan |

(PSN)tophighlander2

The Storm clan, the Guardians of Amity, are recruiting. We are well organized and are all fairly active. At the moment nearly all research have been completed. We have a number of dueling rooms, and trading posts. We are currently deciding on a node to take over for we have nearly completed a solar rail schema.

The rules are simple.

1. No Begging. If you require assistance any member will be more than happy to help anyone. 

2. Contribute. Being a newer clan, our dojo and resources are not as high as i would like so please donate anything you can to the dojo.

3. Be respectful. Please do not be a jerk to other clan members. 

Consequences

1. Warning

2. Demotion 

3. Exposition

One thing that is different about us is that if other people have clans but the expericence is not what they hoped for, then i be more than happy to conduct a merger to our clan. ( All leaders will maintain current positions.)

We are also looking for a good alliance to join.

Edited by (PS4)tophighlander2

i am leader of Xtreme Tennos Alliance. team work and hard working based community. we have our recruitment thread too in Find an Alliance you can check under subject Xtreme Tennos we have published our emblems there. The information what i want to know from you is How many average players you have. You work as a team side by side or sit in the back seat and watch the show.

Thanks..

contact me on Psn sunnyxtreme83