The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ranked 9 Looking For A Clan

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

Hi i'm Malc 52 from the UK I did start a Clan but I decided it was a waste of my time and money so I got out,I play every day i'm ranked 9 with most of the Prime Warframes and all of the weapons I like playing with.I play twice a day early evenings with a friend and again around 00:00 GMT for about 3 hours mostly randoms or solo missions.I don't care how big the Dojo is or research Labs because I don't need anything from them.But i'm happy to help out other players if needed,I have a mic but don't always use it.I don't want a Clan where I have to run missions to see if we gel or do a boot camp sorry total rubbish it's a game i'm not joining the bloody Army.If i've not pissed off every Clan out there then i'm happy to read your offers lol.

Regards Malc

Please don't compare this game to destiny lol. But if you're still looking, our clan is recruiting and looking to grow.  None of that

initiation or boot camp crap, as long as your a team player and ACTIVE  you will be welcomed. Send a PM or PSN message to

our leader (Seeker779) or myself (Marvalis1) if interested. BTW we're US players if time zone is a factor for you.

Recruitment page:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/433688-primeframe-clan-looking-for-active-players/

Edited by (PS4)Marvalis1

Thank you to the two other Clans that offered me a place but I decided I would join the first to offer me a place,mainly because I got the feeling they had the same sense of humour as me.This is a game but it's a lot more than that it's a family a place of making new friends,i've been playing about two months and i've tried the setting up a Clan and i've been in two different large Clans,yes I have played with the other members but also played a lot solo as well.

But this is the first time I can say I felt welcome and not just another ID to add to the hundred's of other members in the Clan.On joining I had a welcome from Seeker779 one of the owners quickly followed by a friends request and invite to chat.From which I spent the next few hours playing and laughing my Sunday afternoon away,I was told stuff I had no knowledge of best place to farm credit etc things the larger Clans just left off.Whilst I played another member sent me a friends request this takes me back to my Destiny Clan where we joined together to play and chat something I was starting to think Warframe could not or would not match.

This is my home now i'll wear the emblem with pride because their ok guy's for Yanks :)

If you want a family feel to your Clan a place to enjoy your free time then YOU better come join........

PrimeFrame a Shadow Clan send a PSN message to PSN ID Seeker779 or Marvalis1