The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whitegaminginc Looking For Members.

(PSN)Max_Galleio

Hello reader, I am WhiteGamerInc and I have started a clan called White Gaming Inc. Or WGInc. For short. My user on PSN is Max_Galleio, but I would love to change it at this point. I have started this clan with the idea of being a multigaming, multi console clan. I feel that most people don't like to game alone, and they do better collectively rather than selectively in most cases.

The whole concept of this clan isn't really to be a clan, but a community. I am looking for like minded gamers who feel the way I do. Mature people who are looking for a mature, fun, laid back community with a competitive edge.

When it comes to Warframe I am lacking a bit, there is so much to do and I only just joined recently so I am working with others to learn the game and its core values. I am slowly grasping the concept and liking the game, it is fun to play and fun to get together with other people on.

If you would like to join please shoot me a message on PSN and include you are from the warframe forums. It is much faster to contact me that way. Since psn is on most smartphones I am usually available, though I work 2 jobs and tend to be quite busy to actually sit and play for very long.