Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Think This Could Be A Warframe Theme?

GunDownGrace

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maskirovka

im serious,not talking loki or ash

loki is a trickster theme,ash the ninja (and there master race debate goes on infinitly,though im more partial to loki,he is alot more attractive looking)

but maskirovka isnt just about tricks,or stealth

its about everything having to do with manipulation and control of circumstances,both before and after,and during battle

the best analogy in english i think would be "puppet master" where in the best cases,you pulled enough strings just the right way that when you seize your objective,the enemies forces are either spread too thin to retaliate,too unsure of what or who is attacking to make a move,or are caught entirely off guard so they end up easy to take down

or in the worst cases key portions of your enemie's forces are disabled in such a way that it winds into a stalemate

deceive - have your enemies chasing phantom armys that dont exist(I.E. they have to be moving away from you,hence no loki decoy)

denial - disable there most strategic weapons and get back out before they even knew what happened(abit like if loki's cloak and loki's radial disarm were the same thing,except more disabling than a simple disarm)

divide - spread lies,misinformation on multiple fronts against the same enemie groups,causing them to fight each other(a much more organized and effective version of nyx`s chaos)

destroy - a big,expensive,but thouroughly effective punch to take out the enemie once and for all when the above three strategems have been applied(a weapon that entails a huge risk to yourself,but only if the enemie can strike back while your using said weapon)

that i beleive is maskirovka,which i think would be a good warframe theme

I think this theme is what DE tried with mirage.

nope,that was the hellequin/jester theme (harlequin is the male version of the term,it just ended up as being associated with the female due to some rather dippy oversights when it became popularized)

the mischevious clown to loki's mischevious trickster

maskirovka as a theme couldnt be like mirage at all..maskirovka is an extremely serious and cold thing

nope,that was the hellequin/jester theme (harlequin is the male version of the term,it just ended up as being associated with the female due to some rather dippy oversights when it became popularized)

the mischevious clown to loki's mischevious trickster

maskirovka as a theme couldnt be like mirage at all..maskirovka is an extremely serious and cold thing

these are the themes of the Maskirovka:

Decieving (Basically Nyx's mind control/chaos)

Decoys/Imitations (Basically Loki's decoy, Saryn's molt, or Mirages hall of mirrors)

Smokescreens (Basically Ash's Smokescreen)

False trails/disinformation (none yet)

The problem with this theme is that is is already a part of many other warframes key skills. And DE are trying not to make one warframe redundant by giving it the same skills as another.