Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specter Killing Player

The-Lain

Hi everyone,

it mabye not a bug, but neverless under the special circumstance I wanted to report it.

Specters (the one a player can summon to aid him) can kill the player, or rather will kill the player if stuck with radiation i think.

Here is the description why it should be corrected somehow, even if it is intended that the specter will attack the player if it has radiation.

I played Void and summoned my little Valkyr for help (equiped with a Latron Prime, a Synoid Gammcor and a Serro).

No Problems so far. Then i played a hidden parcour. At the end where you have to get out again the only way available was the left path were you have to duck slide trough 3 or 4 laser traps.

At the first time (played a Valkyr myself) I didn't know what happend. I slided through without a hit but then died instantly at the exit; didn't know what happend at this point.

At the second play (played a Frost this time) I slided trough without beeing hit but then have seen that my spectere has gone insane and attacked me ... 2 hits and i was done for.

I assume the laser traps are doing radiation damage. It may be intended that radiation damage can turn the specter against the player. But at a parcour where you can't avoid the specter beeing hit by lasers it is somehow frustating to die because of it. Especilly if it is ones last life and you have found a good mod.

I think the specter tunneld through all 3 or 4 laser traps and got radiated, but not sure. But so far it happend twice at the same point. As you exit the laser traps trough the door (just behing the traps) and the spectour gets "ported" to you it starts to attack the player.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

This Happends to me too when my spectre got hit by a moa thats shoots like a laser in Void or somethin My Rhino Prime spectre attack me.. i use my volt  speed Run to get away from him but in a second he stop. He  stil attacking me when a moa attack him but my deth sentinel can stop him with a vaporize skill.  i thought i was the only one expierenced this :)

Radiation can do that, it makes allied NPC's think you are an enemy

long ago when you got radi proc'd your sentinel could kill you (lol)

also when you are radiation proc'd you can kill teammates and its hilarious as long as its a relaxed mission

Edited by Coldstreme

Radiation can turn friends into foes.  Try to destroy the laser plates before going through them, if you can.  Either that, or if you're playing a frame with an invincibility mechanic (like Valkyr), use that while going through the traps.  Hopefully you can stay away from your specter so its damage doesn't carry over when Hysteria's done.