The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Uk Clan On Ps4

(PSN)panther039

I am panther039 a mature PS4 gamer. I am looking for a clan who I can interact with and get help and help others if needed. I am on my PS4 for sometime most days and I am looking for an active clan to team up with. I have been in other clans but they are never online when I am and can't get any help when I need it.

If you would like me to join your clan then send me a friend invitation on PS4 or send me a clan invite.

I will respond either way.

I am looking to join a clan who enjoy team interaction and don't just run through all the missions and leave people behind. I like to look around and get what I can.

Thank you

Panther039 (On PS4)

Hi mate i'm Malc 52 from Kent up to a couple of days ago I had a Clan but it's very hard getting members so I closed it down and join a small US Clan,who have been more than friendly since I joined.I play most afternoons 3:30pm to 6 or 8:00pm with a friend and again from midnight.If you join us then i'm happy to help and so will my mate Jim also if the US side are on-line then there's help there too.We use party chat so we can have a laugh as we play.

Send a PSN message to Seeker779 or Marvalis1 the Clans called PrimeFrame a Shadow Clan

Regards Malc