The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninja's In Arms Recruiting! Vets And Noobs Welcome!

Mutt2679

Hello Tenno,

Are you new looking for help on occasion to farm that new warframe? Are you vet looking to run 60 minute survival just for fun? Somewhere in the middle? Need a clan with a fully loaded Dojo? No matter what your experience level, We welcome all!

I am opening up the recruiting for the Ninja's in arms clan. Right now there are 4 of us. two have been playing for a few years, we are both at mastery rank 18. We play with a few friends from another clan for the raid and some random missions and farming and I thought we'd try growing ours out a bit more so we have more people to play with.

ABOUT THE MEMBERS:
Me and my tenno brother are pretty much daily players and pretty laid back. We've got quite a bit of experience behind us, but are always looking for better ways to do things and different ways to use the warframes and weapons. We are on Mountain Standard time, I'm usually on after 3 on the weeknights and varies on the weekends. We use the in game voice chat or steam voice chat to communicate. I'd like to see us grow enough to be able to host events, (like the 8 man raid).

ABOUT THE DOJO:
All of the research is done in the dojo with all of the rooms built, trading post included. We have a clan emblem (a ninja star), not to fancy, but looks pretty cool on the frame. We set it up for efficiency, All the labs are close together, with the trading post in the spawn hall.

If you're interested or have questions feel free to message me, post here, or add me in warframe. My in-game name is Mutt2679

Happy gaming.

Mutt

Edited by Mutt2679

• 3 months later...