The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 D

PKommander

Looking for players for a (hopefully) long T4 Defense.

The setup I want to try is Limbo - Loki - Mesa - Ember.

- Limbo with 60% range more or less, cataclysm build

- Loki with invisibility build (full duration), switch teleport augment may be useful

- Mesa with full Strength + Efficiency for damage

- Ember with full Strength + Range + Fireball Frenzy augment

The plan is simple while a bit...elaborated:

- Limbo keeps the pod zone safe with cataclysm (nothing special) and IF S#&$ ever hits the fan he will be the first to get switch teleported by Loki, if the Loki has #3's augment, and to run around invincible tanking things.

- Loki camps the lifted up part behind the pod (from which position he can cover all significant enemy routes) taking down nullifiers shields (and nullifiers themselves if given the chance) from far with an appropriate weapon (Soma Prime, Boltor Prime, Braton Prime etc) while invisible.

- Mesa does the damage. All I can add is that she's gotta be careful with energy management because this build can NOT include an EV trinity without being heavily reworked, therefore relying on consumables.

- Ember is the buff + stun..."backbone" with Fireball Frenzy + Accelerant. Basically all she has to do is refresh Fireball Frenzy on the Mesa (and maybe the Loki, if required) and cast Accelerant as much as she can but STILL managing the energy since no EV trinity.

This setup is supposedly able to last pretty long DPS-wise and it is quite safe in my opinion, as long as it's not done with last second pugs (you know). If you are interested into joining the squad or even just discussing about the build / doing experiments, I am up for it, just message me in game.

If you are willing to join the squad, however, keep in mind you are required to have properly ranked up mods and frames, proper weapon/s too for Loki, everyone must of course have Corrosive Projection loaded.

Irradiating Disarm? The ST augments not as good as you think it is.

switch teleport augment may be useful = Optional, I tried it and I assure you it can save every1's asses if used correctly and if everyone is aware of his role, it's just a matter of coordination.

you could just run to wave 20 its not a super rare key

My goal is not covering all rotations and going home with my rewards, but going as high as I can wave-wise, it's not a matter of how rare the key is.