The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raijū - (The Rageing Raiju) {The Thunder Wolf}[Fem Volt]

--NovaPrime--

obviously based on the legend of the Raijū this is the counterpart of volt i also noticed people wanting a wolf frame so i took a shamanic approace giveing her a wolf headdress i will be drawing in alittle more detail later.

d7jT7Rb.jpg?1

more selfish and single minded than volt while in battle is how i see her

Abilities:

Passive:

Moveing charges up her abilites up to a cap to cause more damage upon use (similar to ludens echo in LoL)

1 - Thunder Javalin/Raigeki Break:

forging lightning itself into her weapon she graps it and throws it like a javalin at her oppnent (this has the boltor/bow effect to piece and send eneimes behind the first flying and pinning them to the wall. The first enemy hit and not killed will be marked with a Raigeki mark which will shine brightly allowing Raiju to reactivate the skill turning her self into lightning and bolting behind the marked enemy for a shocking finishiner (placeing her upon thier head from behind pulling them down to arch thier back as she frys thier cerebral cortex with high voltage and ampage electrisity)

2 - Thunder Clap:

Claping her hands causeing a resounding boom knocking all in an adverage radius to the ground and striking fear into all enmies that hear it, in a much larger radius causeing them to flee and run away

3 - Kaijū Claw:

Turning into a litteral Raijū a wolf of lightning she charges following the croshair (letting you run as a super fast lightning wolf, yes thats right a litteral wolf made of lightning) any enemys passed by/through during the duration is hit with 100% electrical proc for decent damage {this would be a toggle but you can't use weapons or attack cept in the afformentioned manner you can how ever parkour in this state}

4 - Baleful Strom:

Calling in a strom of death dark clouds hover over her head lightning bolts randomly rain down on enemies and allys

an enemy struck will be hit with the stunning electrial proc for massive damage. and ally hit will become super charged incfreassing thier ability damage and animation & movement speeds

Stats: (unraked->30)

Health: 100->300

Sheilds: 100->450

energy: 100->150

Armour: 75->75

Shield rechange:20.75->32.25

Sprint Speed: 1.15->1.15

A better look at the wolf on the headdress's face (which becomes Raiju's face when she uses her 3rd)

rswaRU9.jpg

Wolf Form:

yKY7A88.jpg

I didn't draw or own either picture here but something along these lines litterly made up of lightning of you energy colour into the form of the wolf {the second peice of art was done a very talented artist called Yuumei much love to her fr make it and all her elemntal wolf series}

Edited by iscofield
  • Like 1

Nice one, but I saw a lot of concepts where people put this 'fear' thing in the abilities..

I don't wannt to say that the 2 is bad, but what about the clap knock them down and THEN they run away in fear (cause we're talking about a goddess here soooo.... (^-^) )

The rest sounds nice! What 'bout her stats?

dude i can dig it! what if you have lightning javelin knock down the first target (while still pinning the rest) then allowing a second cast (opportunity only lasts a few seconds) in which the second cast will teleport you to the first target allowing for an easy uninterrupted finisher (since all the others are stuck to a wall!)

also for her passive works like static electricity! socks on carpet baby! lol

well what i can say about Raiju,what i have written down right now. Is that we all know how thunder follows the strike of lightning much so Raiju rolls in after the streak of volt blazes past. the roar of thunder that strikes fear into even the bravest of mortals as she chases the shadow of volt through the darkness always competeing always comparing in her mind. her shammanic spirit guide of the wolf and her affinity of electrisity. She is the Raiju.

(side note yeah i seen gorwn builders cry in there van and jump when thunder rolls in when i worked on site XD)

yeah it really is it just.... as an engineer i like to break thing.. and make them parts.. so yeah even for all my other peices i would like draw an arm on a peice of paper then the body in the stace i would want so i could see where things would layer over one another to give it more a sence of depth and 3d  considering i'm not an artist.

as i said engineer XD i like straight line 30deg and 45 degree angles and sums of those numbers.. i can live with 15 as well...  XD

so trying to rotate that mask designe to the side.. with out makeing it on autocad or solid works (which i can't do atm since on laptop cause pc broken) would drive me.... more than alittle angry and insane XD

Edited by iscofield

yeah it really is it just.... as an engineer i like to break thing.. and make them parts.. so yeah even for all my other peices i would like draw an arm on a peice of paper then the body in the stace i would want so i could see where things would layer over one another to give it more a sence of depth and 3d  considering i'm not an artist.

as i said engineer XD i like straight line 30deg and 45 degree angles and sums of those numbers.. i can live with 15 as well...  XD

so trying to rotate that mask designe to the side.. with out makeing it on autocad or solid works (which i can't do atm since on laptop cause pc broken) would drive me.... more than alittle angry and insane XD

understood! and as i've said before, concepts are good so long as they get the desired point across! and you certainly did so gj!

• 6 years later...
On 2015-04-06 at 11:15 PM, --NovaPrime-- said:

obviously based on the legend of the Raijū this is the counterpart of volt i also noticed people wanting a wolf frame so i took a shamanic approace giveing her a wolf headdress i will be drawing in alittle more detail later.

http://i.imgur.com/d7jT7Rb.jpg?1

more selfish and single minded than volt while in battle is how i see her

Abilities:

Hidden Content

Stats: (unraked->30)

Hidden Content

Hmmm not a bad design, kinda like a female equivalent of the Inugami God inspired frame I have been planning out