The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make The Planets Level Restricted Please

Muflon

Good idea but needs refining. What if someone has potatoes in his gear, do they count? How about low lvl frame but high level guns? 

This.

You don´t want my Lv 30 Gorgon and Akbolto in your game?Edit:I forget to say,all my weapons are potatoed and modded to hell.

This is not like in some games where complete noob can join/create hardest settings in the game with the weakest guns,that can´t tickle lowest of the  mooks.

Starting weapons in the Warframe are incredibly good for starting weapons.

And new player can join Pluto or Eris(for example) only with friend,so if he wants to carry...

Edited by zorinho20

I disagree with this topic for so many reasons.

a) The new part of the community REQUIRES older, more experienced, better equipped players to help get them through their first few potato missions.

b) its a TEAM game. Sure its a bit silly if someone brings in all rank 0 stuff just to join and leech but you also have the option of NOT REVIVING them. As someone who consistently invites newbies to rare and high end alerts.. I tell them straight off. dont be a pain. Do your best to contribute (I understand you aren't as powerful as I am and thats FINE), DONT be a fool and block my shots, run ahead of me and get killed. If I have to (personally)  revive you twice you are not going to get invited to anything else. (and I will stop reviving you because you are slowing the team down)

c)ditch them. just run past a bunch of enemies. if they are as weak as you say they will die. if they arent then you are just complaining too much. and if you cant survive without that one extra person... the weak one is you. not them. get off your high horse.

I think it is fine if a warframe is low level... as long as their weapons are of adequate strength.  I think an easier solution would be some general power rank based on warframe level, weapon level, and mod strength (total strength of installed mods).  I say this as a fully loaded (and potatoed) weapon can easily out perform a 20ish warframes abilities.

And no one is saying that this restriction should be to all the systems.... just the higher systems.  I think most new players would understand that they are not yet strong enough to be an assest in the higher areas.