Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Migrate Host To The One With The Least Latency

Gulftown

Hello,

really an issue to play the game with insane latency between the host and the three other players. Sometimes on defense missions there are "pauses" of over half a minute during which the NPCs destroy your party members and the artifact.

At the start of each match, there should be a ping test between the party members so the game could pick up the one with the least delay times to host the game. I'm sure you understand how huge the difference is between a 10 Kbps upload in comparison with a 10 Mbps one. The slowest of the internet available simply can not handle the data between the four members so that the game would be smooth and enjoyable.

Other option is that you could calculate the least upload speed needed to host a smooth mission and make it the requirement to the client to host a game. 

Please consider this,

Siideriu

i hate hosting because i have generally slow as balls internet, its like being that one afk guy in the group except your actively trying to help your team who's suffering from excessive lag spikes that almost(sometimes do) make them leave the game because its unplayable for them.

+1 to this idea.