The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malus Imperium - Solo / Anti-Social Clan

Drizlaru

Malus Imperium is a clan for those who do not necessarily want to play the game with others, or who may just want access to clan resources (trading / research / etc) without having to deal with building everything yourself.   

I built the entire thing with my own resources, and at the moment I am the only one using it. I have all of the labs, all of the Grand halls, dueling room, trade, and mountain clan hall is completed (working on Moon Clan), so there will be plenty of room for everyone. I do not require any resources from anyone, neither are they accepted. 

Decorations are sparse, but will come in time. Expansion of the clan hall is likely since I enjoy building things. Don't be surprised if things get moved around.  

I am new to Warframe, only having played for a few weeks, but have many years of playing mmorpgs. 

There are a few rules :

1.) No drama. 

2.) Be respectful to others.  

3.) People away for long periods of time will be removed after 45 days of not logging in. There are always exceptions, if you want to be an exception, we can discuss it before you are away.

4.) Don't follow the rules and get removed. I think these rules are simple to follow, there will always be someone who wants to test them though, please don't. 

There are no other requirements. I am open to suggestions, and feedback. Just because you suggest it though, doesn't mean it will be implemented.

For active people that stick around for a while, there may be new roles in the clan that could be filled by the right people, eventually.  

If a group of people in the clan want to get together and do something, I'm all for it, just be respectful of those who want to enjoy the game by themselves. 

That's about it. Can message me in game  IGN : Drizlaru , leave a reply on this thread, or send me a forum PM.

I live in Alaska, so my play times are different then most people. 

Like everyone else says - If you have a clan invitation pending, you will not receive mine. So be aware.

Happy playing Tenno.

Driz. 

I have some interest in joining for now.

I've played warframe a long time ago and decided to pick it back up again. I'm still pretty new to the current mechanics of the game however.

I live in western Europe but usually work allot of night shifts so I might even be able to play with you.

IGN : Hesphos

Taken the liberty to add you to my ingame friends list.

Edited by Hesphos

Building a clan with almost everything isn't overly difficult.  I started off with the Volt Prime access pack, and spent a bit on some extra plat to mess around with.  Just built the clan stuff about 4 days ago, when I decided to make my own. Ran a whole bunch of missions over the past few weeks, level'd VP up to 30, and did the forma, to reset back to 1, and have since level'd it back up to 30 again.  Been messing around with some other frames, and archwing stuff.  Got Chroma, and some new weapons that I'm working on. Got a Kubrow and level'd him to 30. Got a bunch of different weapons, sentinals, warframes, accessories, etc. Should be mastery level 5 today. 

I've always liked doing things on my own, just to see how far I can get. Started soloing void missions, that's always fun!

Figured I would share the clan space with others that may not have those kind of resources, or time.

Because I'm just a nice guy.  :)