Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[2.0]Grace's Crazy Theory Of The Week: The Twin Queens Origin(Might Be True),some Bits About Teshin,wishes For A Lotus 2.0,and The Void Conciousness

GunDownGrace

(Archived from march 29th,2015)

A SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR SILVERZS INCASE HE STOPS BY

xg5ORxP.gif

Well its sunday,which is technically the start of the week,so it's time for another crazy theory forum show,

Today`s topics are as follows:

Musing about the origin of the twin queens

wishes for a 2.0 lotus

trying to decode some of the more ambiguous words teshin used

banking on the previous one,my theory as to what it is

This theory is canon,the grineer are infact orokin soldiers,all of them,lancer`s new codex:

The smashing is like music.

PFFT, CRACK.

My machine's striking pin rams the rock in front of me. A rush of bits crumbles from the rock wall and rolls over my boots. I see glinting in the rubble. I like it when it shines, it means I'm serving well. I thrust my shovel in, its plasma blades slicing clean through the chunks. It vibrates so I switch on its inducer and the shiny bits clink on. Then I throw them into the sorter and jump out of the way of the next strike.

PFFT, CRACK.

More rumble, more shining. This is a good day. All of us, shovelling to the beat of the machines. Only a fraction of a cycle left on this rock, days really. I keep thinking,: What will the next rock be like?

PFFT, CRACK.

The Outer Terminus has many rocks. Good rocks, I like it here. I shovel again and jump out of the way of the way of the next smash.

PFFT...

The machines stop and it goes dark. Why have the machines stopped? Why is it dark? A voice reverberates all around, a thundering whisper:

"MERELY FRAMED"

The rock shakes like never before. Gravel rains in the darkness. I choke on the dust and struggle to find my balance on the shifting ground. The voice booms again. It is in the air. It is in the rock. It is in my head.

"MERELY SHAPED THEY ARE CALLED"

My ears ring like sirens. Then I hear new smashing, it is coming from down the tunnel. Not rhythmic smashing, not the music, something else and I do not like it. There are other voices too, screaming voices. They make me think of the way we scream when there is an accident, when one of us gets caught in a sorter. There is much screaming. The voice grows louder.

"THERE WAS NO THEIR MOTHER"

Out of the darkness a new light rounds the distant corner and shines down the tunnel. Our lights do not look like this. It is apart of something big and it moves wildly. Running? Yes, running through our line. Our machines fly up and then slam back down. Miners are smashed and crushed into tiny pieces. I am scared.

I am angry. Why is this happening? Is that an Orokin? No, we serve the Orokin. The Orokin are golden. This is something else. I pick up my shovel.

"THERE WAS NO THEIR FATHER"

The light is close now. I find my footing and grip my shovel like I do when I chip ore. The light sends a machine gun flying at me. I jump but I am too slow. It crashes into my chest and pins my legs to the floor. I try to breath but I cannot breathe. I look up and the light charges toward me. I raise my shovel just before it tramples into me. There's a clink. The light catches itself on my shovel's blade, forcing the shovel's butt deep into the hard ground. The light explodes under its own force. All is black.

For a moment there is silence. I pull on the shovel but it is wedged between the ground and that thing. Then, the shovel pulses like it does when I strike a shiny chunk of ore, without thinking, I flick on the shovels inducer. The voice screams. Everything shakes. I like hearing this scream, I do not know why. I use everything I have left to force the shovel in deeper. The thing reels back. I can feel it running. It is running away.

Everything goes quiet again, so I close my eyes.

"Over here. I found one," a wave of pain rushes through my chest, my eyes dart open. There's a light, I try to get out of the way but I cannot move. The light shouts, "hurry, he's not going to last very long."

I try to talk, but a new voice speaks instead, "Doesn't matter, if he can survive that, then they want his sample for the next batch."

They are lifting me onto something. I catch glimpses of shimmering gold.

"This is a bad idea. I mean, would you trust a Grineer soldier?" The figure presses something into my arm and I want to sleep again.

The new voice laughs, "Do we have any other choice?"

original crazy theory speculation about the twin queens

what im wondering though is about the so called twin queens

they dont exactly seem like something that arose from a coalescent horde,like an ant queen,or the borg queen...in this case it seems like the twin queens somehow came about before the grineer,as without them the grineer wouldnt of poured fourth

and ontop of that,the lore mentions "they emerged from the chaos of the collapse,violent hordes of decaying clones"..well thats all fine and dandy,but clones dont gen out of thin air

so,who's cloning equip did they use

and who are the twin queens?my guess is that the grineer came from orokin cloning tech,the twin queens being a couple of mystery folk from long ago that stumbled upon (or found) this equipment and used it to clone themselves,manipulating the d.n.a. to make males and females

but then we know that the twin queens mustve been fairly rotten by then,as the first grineer as per the lore entry were already insane and decaying from the get go

and of course we can stipulate that over time this cloning equip decayed considerably,producing more and more grineer deformitys,which were supplimented by bio mechanical augments

now,past all that,who are the twin queens?they had to come before the grineer,they mustve been quite well trained and equipped

surviving orokin soldiers from the collapse maybe?nowadays using rusting orokin equip to maintain immortality?this could also explained why they issued a blanket order to keep the tenno asleep(and destroy there pods with them in it),as if they were surviving orokin soldiers they would very well know the danger the tenno posed to the orokin

and it could be that after so long,the twin queens,in there insanity,are trying to make a twisted,nightmarish,warped version of the orokin empire

_________________________________________________________________________________

Im not sure,im thinking that with so many characters getting revamps and additions nowadays

the lotus (this is not a pun,DONT get ideas) needs a little love,

more lines,more emotions,more lore (cant jive with something that dont have alot of lore,we know more about tenno than we know about the lotus),more of a personality canonized (the community has done awesome theory crafting work to fill in that vacuum,but i want to see it ingame)

and for gralb`s sake,that woman has been wearing the same outfit for what,two years now?doesnt that cybernetic gown get stuffy after awhile?

two lines here

"horrors" implies more than one,that is canon now

he mentions "new evil" ,for the purpose of this discussion we assume "failing" the orokin means the orokin armageddon as such

sentients were obviously well known by that time..so this implys another force (so were tenno)

personally im thinking its the void,this game jives well with lovecraftian stuff,so why not?id think something that could should enough weird stuff to warp minds ,and apparently assimilate a prune face grineer into itself would be concious to some degree

_________________________________________________________________________________________

and banking on that,the void conciousness...im thinking it would have it`s own designs on power,past time and space since we know from the excal codex that those things dont matter in the void,maybe we will see it soon?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by GunDownGrace