The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Other Friendly, Low Ranked Players

Blargh3000000

As said in the title, I want to find some friendly, low ranked (like me) players that just wanna hang out and have fun. If you like to breeze past missions and leave everyone behind, please go away. I have Skype and get on around 12:00 to 2:00 Eastern Central Time (North America). All in all, I just want some friends that i can rely on to be online as much as they can. If you're new, friendly, and speak English, please PM me you Skype, name, and the time you get on. Thanks!

i was going to comment at first since i was a high level player, but after i came back and saw there was no comments i gladly offer my help, or if you just wanna hang

Edited by rechot

Hey Blargh, why don't you try joining a clan which as voice comms and players around your level. If you want, check us out. We are MORBID, a Shadow clan but we are small in numbers, friendly and helpful. There are a few players around mastery rank 3-5, who are trying to unlock missions and completing star charts one by one. We also have experienced players who can help you with harder content or advice. We use Raidcall for voip. 

Take a look at our post and see if you would fit in : Link