Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Tenno Stories:

(PSN)SuperRaySonic

I think I already posted this but know I am going to post more stay tuned...

Current Story: Decoy attraction

Next Story hint:

What you get when you combine speed with unstopable force? An awesome story.

Important I will upload every two weeks.

A story with two different Warframes.

And they are all align for now.

I will leave a story hint.

and I will reveal a tittle every week of a new story.

Feel free to add suggestions, and I don't mind bad feed from fellow Tenno

I may have grammar errors...

The Psychics of a Sword

It was a mission like any other. The Lotus had assigned a Nyx and an Excalibur to eliminate the assign target. Vor were there mission, they had to kill the corrupt Grinner that caused so much trouble on Mercury. The two Tennos got to the target with ease. “Tenno, come I will show you the power of my Janus key.”- said Vor. Quickly as they got there Nyx tried to make Vor fight for the Tenno cause. Vor putted his hands in his head trying to resist Nyx’s power. Excalibur dashed his way over as he cut slickly Vor, however it was not over since he did not kill Vor completely. Vor went for Nyx emitting a deadly laser from the Janus key directly towards her. Excalibur performed a neat combo channeling his Skana. Nyx fell to the ground as Excalibur penetrated his sword into Vor’s chest. After killing his target he went to check if it was not late for Nyx. He got in time and revived Nyx. Nyx flipped and got up she was looking down when she gave Excalibur a death look. Her body was covered by rays of gold an effect of the Janus key. The key had corrupted Nyx and now it was up to Excalibur to eliminate her for she was a threat to all the Tennos. Nyx quickly tired to control Excalibur’s mind, but a trick like that would not affect Excalibur. Excalibur dashed forward with his Skana as Nyx blocked with her Cronus. Nyx repelled Excalibur’s attack and released a barrage of psychic bolts. The bolts punctured Excalibur’s suit and threw him far from Nyx. Nyx was charging her sword towards Excalibur, as he performed a Super Jump in the air. Nyx lost sight of Excalibur and proceeded to performing Chaos. The Grineer soldiers became enemies one another. Complete chaos filled the ship. The ship begun taking too much hits and some parts began to peel away. Excalibur saw this raised his sword and blinded everyone. For a moment there was peace. This state of calmness made Nyx meditate, meditate on her enemies. All the Grineer soldiers shot at Nyx and she absorbed every bullet. Excalibur had one shot at beating Nyx but it was not a sure thing. Quickly Excalibur raised his sword and punctured the ground. As Radial Javelin was active more swords killed the Grineer but Nyx absorbed all damage. Her absorption was so big when she released it all the ship came crashing down. It is said that Excalibur’s sword remained in a piece of the ship stuck in it floating in space. The sword has the energy that Nyx absorbed if it is removed from ground an explosion that could damage an infinite amount of space will occur. No one has tried to remove it till now.

Decoy Attraction

The sword that for many years has been channelizing energy has been removed. Excalibur’s soul sword was taken off from that stone. Loki had taken the sword but this word was a deceiver, a controller.  A huge ring was heard from a loud explosion. Later on two Tenno were assigned a mission. As Loki head with Mag to eliminate every last Corpus on the ship in Venus the sword began to infuse Loki with energy. After a wild kill streak the Lotus finally said “No more life forms detected head to extraction.” roughly.  Mag quickly headed towards the exit, but suddenly she was stopped switched of positions by Loki. Loki stared deep and did not move, while Mag did the same. Could it be? Smashing her two Kogake too each fist she pulled Loki and tried to escape. As she passed thru Loki he slipped in his energy sword making Mag fall. It was Loki was being controlled the same way it corrupted Nyx. The Lotus send a hardly understanble message. Loki smashed his sword against Mag reapetly, until she actually holds it and pushed the Loki to the ground. She filled her shields this time ready to fight. Mag quickly putted a bullet attraction on Loki, as she ripped apart metal and threw it at him. He remained still all the time and she realized it was a decoy. Coming from behind invisible, Loki stabbed Mag leaving her body hanging in the sword. Mag raised one hand and Loki felt his feet off the ground. She barley raised her other and Loki felt his bones crushing inside. Then as she slowly putted them together Loki performed a Radial Disarm and the whole ship was shut down. Lokis body was crushed; Excalibur’s soul sword flew out of the ship when Mag did her Crush. Mags body remained on the floor as she tried to crawl towards the exit. As she was reaching her goal a transmission from the Lotus came “Tenno- the ship- Infested mutants- Run!” Mag felt as she was dragged by something into the deeps of that ship. She had lost an incredible amount of blood, but miraculously had survived too see. The thing had dragged her to a sort of Corpus lab which had this sort of prisons made of broken glass. They had escaped the Infestation spread all over the ship consuming it. That was what Lotus was trying to say, but it was too late. The sword was lost to the emptiness of space. Would this sword still consume the life of more Tenno? And Mag was dead. Or was she… Why the Infestation did not left her there to die and rot. She survived miraculously or organically the mystery is unknown, but it can’t remain like that forever. Someone must find out the truth.

Edited by (PS4)SuperRaySonic