The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uk Based, Looking For Clan (Any Size)

HoveringBeef

Hello,

Man, early 30's, playing daily as of late but I stopped for about a year (I think). Usually online weekdays between 6pm GMT and whenever I get bored, then sporadically on weekends.

MR9, 299 Hours logged according to steam (mostly soloing Void).

Usually play as Trinity, Hydroid or Valkyr but currently building Vauban and Ash, as I like to mix it up.

"Pure" rank with the tree-people syndicate if that matters.

I'm not much for voice chat, as I usually play with just one ear-piece on and mic turned off so I can pretend to listen to whatever my girlfriend is going on about.

Generally helpful, complete Alerts-@#&*( as I tend to do them all for the hell of it, looking for a laid back, drama free clan, preferably with stuff researched though I don't mind contributing what I can

Hi there,

If you're interested in joining a clan, with a trading post/full research (new melee pending), we'd be happy to have you. Right now we are at 11 members with at least 1-2 members active most of the time and the rest on and off. 

There's no minimal requirement for joining just be active is all.

All in all we're pretty laid back when it comes to "in-house" recruiting for void runs/events.

If you're interested or would like to know anything else DM me or PM me in-game "EMOtionalWrath".

Edited by EMOtionalWrath

• 2 weeks later...