The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipetron(Issues And Possible Solutions)

Enomilli

Im guessing that DE will eventually introduce a snipetron specific mod the either improves the reload speed more than 30% or a magazine mod that increases the clip size by numerical increments instead of the 30% max one currently.

EDIT: On second thought, these two rifle mods (fast hands and magazine warp) could arguable need a buff when compared to their pistol and shotgun counterparts.

Edited by Dipstick

I'm having a little trouble falling in love with my snipetron so far, but like all things - I don't want to start asking for changes to these things until the content progresses further. Future tilesets and mods might dramatically change its effectiveness in more situations.

Currently though I find it more of a drag and will bring my Latron or Paris (depending on the levels) if I want to plink ranged dudes.

What about a Railgun? No charge for killing light enemies, and full charge for killing heavies.

That is kind of what the Paris is currently, would need something of a more unique feature to make it stand out?

Edited by Emotitron

Honestly I dont see the problem with the reload speed, I agree slightly for an ammo increase but 10 ammo in one clip I personally believe is overkill. We want to make it useful not over powered. And I think that If you add a clip size of 10 to it, it will be like the latron, where it isnt meant for max damage per shot. Max 6 rounds in a clip would most likely be idea, being able to put an ammo clip in it to increase it a bit more. but at your own leisure. Increaseing to a BASE 10 ammo per clip with the option to increase it further is simply asking for a braton clip with snipetron damage. For the people who use the snipetron for what it is made for. Snipe on select maps and using your sidearm or melee in other situations, the Snipetron is IDEAL for taking out ancients or killing at a long range. I'm not saying I dont want to see an ammo increase but to the point where its 2.5x more.. is simply ridiculous.