The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Here And Looking For A Nice Cozy Clan~

SDtheElf

Hi there, just figgured to post here. Looking for a Clan in Warframe, currently love the game and such and I am loving soloing where I can or playing with my friend when he is able to....

But I was wodnering if there was any new player friendly clans out there as I am still quite new and I really don't completly understand everything just yet in game.

Thank you all in advance~

EDIT: Forgot timezone. I am in AST.

Edited by SDtheElf

Hi there,

Name is EMOtionalWrath, leader of The Betrayed Tennos. Full reseach done (new melee pending) and trading post included. So far, 11 members active and looking to grow in numbers. Normally have 1-2 members on most of the time, the rest on sporadically. Usually have other clan members wanting to help if they're not busy or would like a helping hand. 

No minimal rank required, just be active.

DM me here or PM me in-game: EMOtionalWrath.

Edited by EMOtionalWrath

The Clan RoosterTeeth is now recruting. We have all our labs maxed out and have many active members.We are looking for more people to join us and would love to add you.  PM me if you guys are intrested, we are a little bigger

PM me WorstNameEver around 10-12 people active

Hey SDtheElf, my clan is recuiting its a ghost clan at the moment with 6 members, all research rooms are built and all research is almost done, solar rails are built. I'm Looking for people who would be active and friendly. Message back if you would like an invite or more information thanks

I've been nervous to look around for a clan because I am extremely casual player. I enjoy exploring and taking my time in the missions to enjoy the game, and as such I guess I can frustrate squad members that don't know me. I would love to find a casual ghost clan that is small and doesn't require too too much of me, where a handful of people can just get to know each other and have fun helping each other out without it seeming like a job.  I am willing to help anyone out once I am able, I just don't have a ton of time to get on daily as I work two jobs. I wish you luck in finding a clan that works for you but, if you would like, you can send me an invite if you are ever on and would like someone to just run missions with.  

Oh I guess I should have mentioned i'm also really new and just sort of figuring everything out, but loving it so far. Once I get more experienced and am able to help other out, I am very willing to do anything someone else would need to help them attain something they are trying for. 

EDIT: Also forgot to mention I'm currently playing a 9 MAG, Rank 0 repeatedly failing my mastery test to get initiate, and will eventually be mainly running with Valkyr once I build her...if any of that is useful to know. 

Edited by Karokash

Hey Karokash, you can look us up, info in my post above. We have some new players too in case you would like to run missions and unlock starchart with them. We also have veterans like me who can offer advice and guide you without spoonfeeding you. 

I know that's there's a lot of other clans recruiting in here but if you are still looking for a clan you can join ours. I made this clan with a friend I know in person (same city) and we are now looking to recruit people. We love running all missions and really do enjoy helping out people regardless of level or experience. If you are interested you can reply here or message me. Same name here as it is in game. Thanks :)