The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite: Looking For Founding Members; New Players Are Welcome As Well!

Lord-Voltain

ELITE is a brand new clan with big goals in life, none of which can be accomplished without you!

We're a ghost clan with a half-built dojo (the labs have 24 hours each to go), experienced leadership (both leaders from the alpha), and a friendly environment! We also have a fairly cool emblem. We're looking to expand, and we need your help to do it.

Remember, everyone was a ghost clan once. And we want to be a moon clan next!

Our Goals;

- Achieve a high mountain or mid-moon size

- Be a beacon of light for new players; take in noobs, spit out rank 15 death machines

- Be a social destination for all players, new and old.

- Grab some trophies from events

- Crusade for the solar rails - all[/] of them!

- Build a maze in our dojo

- Have so much fun, our heads all simultaneously explode

Ranking;

While higher ranking members assume a strict hierarchy in decision-making, I personally prefer a more lassies-faire approach than some overachieving clans. Less micromanagement is good for morality, you know!

Alliance;

As of right now, we do not plan on joining an alliance. While we may create one in the future, it is unlikely as of right now. THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

VOIP;

Currently skype, because 404: Money Not Found. In the future we will likely use Ventrilo or Mumble once we have the members to warrant paying for one. Expect one when we are a storm clan!

How to join us;

Add me in game, or message me via skype (using the same name). While I'm looking for more experienced players for a core, feel free to message me regardless of your level of experience! :)

As a returning player, this looks very promising. Looking forward to joining.

I will check my inbox! Also, try adding me on skype so you can meet the officers (and yours truly)!

EDIT: I've just gone and added you to my friend list and the clan. Look for an invitation from "E  L  I  T  E" in your in-game inbox!

Edited by Saint-Veluccia