Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings Fellow Tenno

Ayoxin

Hey there fellow Tenno, I came aboard a few days ago and I must say I love the awesomeness of the art style, the fluid gameplay and space ninja aesthetics. Congrats to the dev team, I half expected this would be something boring but you really did a great job.

I only have a single question to all fellow Tenno: How can I do missions in a group when I usually get kicked out or people leave far too often? It happens a lot and frankly it gets a bit frustrating when the only way to do some missions is to team up with others, but they tend to avoid teaming up with low-level Tenno. Where's the love brothers and sisters? :D I find myself struggling and waiting for someone to team up with, then they leave the battlefield.

Well enough about that, I'm still glad to play with everyone and share the world, you're still an awesome crowd.

Oh and apologies to the mods, I meant this as an introduction I hope it won't require moving the post to the help section.

If your in regular missions, people don't really care what level you are because they can hold their own to get the job done. But if you are talking about at the end of a game and people leave, that's normal. If you are talking about people that would deliberately leave the mission due to your rank, ignore them, Hell, if you ask me I'LL help you out if you need.

IGN: sp4rtan148

P.S. No mods needed here, you're in the right place.

Welcome to the world of the Tenno Ayoxin!

If you're in any need of support ingamw or questions, feel free to add me to your friends list and you can call on me anytime you want and I'll lend you a hand if I'm available. Even if it's just to answer a question.

(My name Ingame is the same here as, the same for everyone else on the forum).

Welcome Ayoxin!

I have been doing missions with random people and so far, I haven't encountered situations like yours. Some just tend to leave without saying anything, probably disconnected or something but nothing bad anyway. If things get bad, well, always expect people leaving. xD I agree with what sp4rtan148 said. 

Feel to add me, I'm still new as well but no harm in making new friends ^_^