Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boring?

AgentNipple

Anyone else getting that feel?

That feely feel thats... feely?
Anyways its kind of expected from a game based mostly on PvE to me the game just seems a bit boring and redundant, for me it seems like the same thing over and over again just with a mix of characters and objectives.

Thoughts?

As much as I love and play this game (I dunno whether to be proud or ashamed of being 1100 on the leaderboards) I do inbdeed agree, there is a slow grindy feel before every awesome update. Hopefully the dojo, clan pvp and research and new eapons will keep things fresh for quite a while but god damn it, we need more modsssssss. And making the rare mods less than impossible to find would be nice please and thank you :3

As much as I love and play this game (I dunno whether to be proud or ashamed of being 1100 on the leaderboards) I do inbdeed agree, there is a slow grindy feel before every awesome update. Hopefully the dojo, clan pvp and research and new eapons will keep things fresh for quite a while but god damn it, we need more modsssssss. And making the rare mods less than impossible to find would be nice please and thank you :3

Heres hoping the same, the game has massive potential

The game is in Beta. EARLY Beta. It's been open for less than 8 weeks. Prior to that, it was ALL bug finding. They haven't had a very long time to design and code a whole lot of new stuff, yet. Of course there isn't a ton of variety yet, they're still designing and coding and making the game work. If you're that unhappy with it, uninstall and wait for the official release. I'm sure there'll be much more to see and do by then.