The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pew Pew Pew Is Recruiting Mature And Casual Players

(PSN)Beastiano-

Hi all!

The new clan Pew Pew Pew is now recruiting.

We are looking for mature players who want to enjoy the game.

Warlords info:

Name: Beastiano-

Warframes: Nova Prime, Frost Prime, Ember Prime, Trinity, Mirage, Rhino 

Average conclave: 1400

Activesness: Usely every evening, i have a daytime job

Name: Gummy292

Warframes: Frost Prime, Mag Prime, Rhino Prime, Ember Prime, Limbo, Loki Prime, Mirage, Nekros, Oberon, Vauban,

Average conclave: 1500

Activeness: Same as Beastiano-

Clan info:

- Vision/future: We dont want to be the biggest strongest clan. We want quality over quantity, meaning we rather invite one social casual mature player the 10 hardcore ragers^^. We focus on getting all the warframes, legendarie mods, corrupted mods, and getting awsome scores on survival and defense. As of yet, we dont want to focus on the railwars.

- Members: 2

- Dojo: Me and gummy are investing hard in the dojo, currently done with reactor and tradepost, next goal is getting the grand hall with the research facilitys.

- Emblem: I am currently working on our emblem, once its finished i will update it.

- Alliance: We are currently looking at the different alliances we can join, we dont want a alliance who is only focussed on Rails.

Requirements:

- Mature attitude

- No spamming / raging

- Everything else is fine:) we dont expect you to contribute to the clan growth but any help is welcome ofcourse.

Final word:

If you like to help build a mature/(casual) clan from the ground up, then this is the clan for you!

I would like to apologise for any bad english, it is not my native language.

If youre interested in joining or when u have more questions, then you can reply to this post or you can always contact me online.

Thank you for reading

Hi ☺ social/casual is my jam! Just started looking into clans now myself but I reckon it could be fun to join a baby clan and help it grow. I work during the day so evenings are when i usually play too. I'm looking for fun and mature compay toexplore the rest of the game with and im always happy and willing to lend my tenno to the cause! In game handle is Thraiax if you're interested!

Hi ☺ social/casual is my jam! Just started looking into clans now myself but I reckon it could be fun to join a baby clan and help it grow. I work during the day so evenings are when i usually play too. I'm looking for fun and mature compay toexplore the rest of the game with and im always happy and willing to lend my tenno to the cause! In game handle is Thraiax if you're interested!

Hi Thraiax,

Thank you for youre kind reply!:)

I will invite you once i get home

Not sure about joining the clan. Would like the opportunity to play with casual and mature players. I've already built a clan dojo and I'm the only one maintaining it now. It's a big place and it sucks being the only one to dust and vacuum. Plus the maid uniform is too small. How about a friend request and some mission runs?

Not sure about joining the clan. Would like the opportunity to play with casual and mature players. I've already built a clan dojo and I'm the only one maintaining it now. It's a big place and it sucks being the only one to dust and vacuum. Plus the maid uniform is too small. How about a friend request and some mission runs?

Hi Bikerdude,

you should train ur sentinal to vacuum the place XD.

Im always up for mission runs, ill add u as friend as soon as i am home.

See you soon.