Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shared Rewards?

Yamir

I'm starting to see a big problem with this game, at least a big red pimple in my ocular. I also mean to preface this by stating that I am but a humble player, I do not look at myself as better than another.

I just got done with another exterminate mission, had a full squad upon loading in, and had 130 something infested to blow away before getting the hell outta dodge. This is a simple enough concept, kill everything and go home. 

However...

At the end of the mission we got hoisted to HQ by the cube and get brought back to the results screen. I'm looking at something I've become familiar with in the 80 some hours Steam says I've put in. What is it? I'm sitting at 120 kills.

And there was 10 or 20 more enemies left in the map that my squadmates felt like shooting/dicing? 

Sorry I got carried away.

I don't understand how my squadmates can share a near equal portion of the rewards if they do less than 10% of the work between the 3 of them. How is it that I can walk out of an exterminate with 120 of the 130-150 kills and get pretty much the same?

Would it be possible to get some overall top of the results page bonus? Say one that granted a bonus after so many times being on top? Even if it was something like 500 affinity or something to say, "Hey, I know your back hurts...why don't you have this cookie bud."