The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mc2 Recruit Recruiting For Mc2

(PSN)InfinitiMinded

1QtQQf1.jpg

Update 4/16/2015

Never mind ...

Update 04/15/2015

Oh shyt! we're building an Orikin Research Lab!!! What does this mean 0,0  ?!?!?!?!

What’s up

The new clan Mc2 is now recruiting. looking for mature tenno to enjoy the game with.

(MICS ARE REQUIRED)

Clan Show Case

LadyInRed15 (warlord)---[10]
A_Wild_Jew----------------[10]
RTR_Mofo_AL------------[9]
InfinitiMinded (a bad ! ninja)---[8]

xXLifeGoesOnXx-()--------[9]

Achiles_187---------------[1]

Killer_shadow314--------[8] <-- This guy right here, he's really good.

jim_era---------------------[3]

Operation Scores:
    We dont have any scores, cause we’re a new clan. yeah being new T~T

Activesness:

Usually everyone is on at least once a day

Clan info:

-I don’t know what the focus of our clan is. I should really ask Lady but if I were to guess it would probably be just to have fun blowing stuff up and making it rain. The members are pretty hilarious and everyone has their own goal at the moment. kinda like a reality show without all the drama. Im usually dieing of laughter but my sense of humor is a little ludacris. Most of the dojo is complete except for a couple of missing rooms that deal with rail conflicts but I don’t think she is worried about the rails at the moment.

- Members: 4

- Dojo: Research is flowing along, I’d say its about 60% all complete I kinda skipped most of the projects to get to the flavor in the back. >:D

- Emblem: the Emblem looks pretty sick, Its like some kinda skull thing. I’ll try to upload it next time Lady and Mofo are online.

- Alliance:
I have to ask our warlord

Requirements:
- Mature attitude with a double side of humor.
- No spamming / raging
- we don’t expect you to contribute to the clan growth but any help is welcome ofcourse.

If you like to help build a fun clan for everyone to enjoy, then this is the clan for you!

If your interested in joining or when u have more questions, then you can reply to this post or you can always contact us online. Joining is pretty easy, but in some cases, Lady would like for you to showcase your skills so do not be surprised when you she puts a spotlight on you.

I will be updating this post with more information as I find out more from upper chain of command but until then this is all I’ve got. If you would like to see more information respond here and let me know oooooor look me up at.

infinitiminded7@gmail.com
(facebook) Infinitiminded DB
(Kik) infinitminded

Thanks for your time.

Edited by (PS4)InfinitiMinded