The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

>>> Loda237 Is Looking For New Members *click Forum* <<<

(PSN)QUeeNRaEQC

Hello Tenno!!

Loda237 is currently looking for new members to join their clan

Storm Clan 

current members - 30

they are small but they are strong

⦁ they welcome all players beginners or veteran

they are a clan willing to help new members with missions, advice, warframe and weapon modding so dont be afraid to just join because you think you are too weak. There is no mastery rank expectation

NO Clan emblem ... (well not yet)

Clan Leaders

MysticSr237 (Clan Warlord)

SireSmokeAlot478 (Officer SirSmokeaAlot)

Scottsauce (Supreme Sage)

Fay884472 (Leader)

Magz2410 (Sage)

Dojo

- majority of research is complete

-research labs are all built

-obstacle course is complete. compete against members for the fastest time

-currently in process of remodeling to give the eye something to look at instead of a plain jane room

-teleport system  for faster travel ( for those to lazy to take an evelator upstairs/downstairs jk =] )

-Trading post

(no there is not a solar rail. it is one of their objectives but it is not their main focus.)

What Loda237 is about??

We are about friendship. We build a bond between each other where we are not just Warframe friends but we are a gamer family. We can play different games outside of warframe with each other such as GTA V, dying light, DBZ. We are a clan about helping each other, building each other to become strong. Want to do vault runs for Rare Mods?? Need to trade Prime Parts?? Have a difficult mission you know just can't do alone?? well type in the chat if a member is free to help they would be glad to do so. We are about fun. Hate those clans that are serious, boring and absolutely rude... Wellllll Loda237 has crazy members. They love to say crazy things so anything that comes out there mouth is pretty funny. We are rude but funny rude. We talk junk but mean nothing by it

Want a good reason to why you should join Loda237.

Well there are multiple reasons. We are a serious but fun clan. We get things done but we have fun in the process. We have been recruiting many new players in the clan so nobody but the leaders have senority over you so no pressure about being the new kid on the block. We have an active members who enjoy warframe so multiple players are online ( depending on timezone ). Active Clan Leader. We establish communication between each other . Mics are not a neccesity but they make things easier. We take males and females. No disrimmination. 

By the way Active Tenno only. There is a 30 day inactive kick unless you message a leader of your situation ( school, financial issues, internet issues, family problems.

if you have any questions about the clan just message one of us and we will be glad to help!

Interested in joining Loda237 or would if you would like a tour of the dojo.

Message Clan Leader MysticSr23 for in invite or reply to Forum (checked Daily)

JOIN LODA237 TODAY

Edited by (PS4)QUeeNRaEQC

Seems interesting. I might take a go at it, I'm kinda new lol

Hi! I'm replying to your post. We would definitely love for you to join Loda237. I will send an invite out to you. You may accept or declined. And as I mentioned in the post if you have any questions just let one of the clan leaders know and we will be glad to answer them. Just add me on PS QUeenRaEQC. Hope to be seeing you soon =)

Our clan has made ON-X1 our recruiter so if you would like to join Loda237. Just send him message on PSN he will be checking his inbox daily also you can send him a warframe friend request and send him a message. Also you can message the clan leader MysticSr237 for an invite. If you would like a tour of the dojo before joining PM me (QUeeNRaEQC) or Grim_2014