Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rollover.

Drakontis

Question

I have a question about Mastery. I have my mastery bar filled and managed to fail the test (Rank 6-7 and I didn't do the best on the round.) If your mastery bar is filled and you level something up, does it roll over on rank up? For example, I'm at 1900/2000 mastery, still at rank A. On game finish, my weapons add in 400 mastery because of low weapons or just luck or what have you. Will the 300 extra Mastery roll over to the next rank or is it lost? If I gain more mastery at my current rank, does it roll over, or is it lost?

5 answers to this question

Yes, it does rollover.

Source: I failed the first mastery test.

Thank you. I switched all my weapons to 30's when I failed my test. I was disappoint. I wouldn't have minded as much probably if I could have had my Scindo going still. 

Don't worry, you get unlimited attempts. Experience is saved and you lose nothing in the process. PM if u need more tips

Hah, thanks. This really alleviates some stress on my end because I really wanted to play around with my Grakata last night, but then I failed the test and I was like "Aww... now I have to use my 30's until I can do this... Leh Bummmmz. But now with this new news, I can rip some faces with my underleveled things. Woo!