The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Looking For Active Clan

(PSN)Jim_Era

Hey guys, I'm very new to the game but loving it and plan on playing for a while.

Joining a clan is a good step i assume. I'm still pretty new level 25 excalibur is all i have at the moment...I'm rank 2 right now but leveling up at every chance.

I'm from Southern California but with my weird schedule I'm online throughout the day, compatible with most timezones.

I also have a keyboard and a mic, though it's just the cheap ones that come with the ps4, for easy communication, and more than willing to participate in group activities.

I don't really have much of a plan currently as I've not had time to explore all of the possibilities but I'd be glad to conform to necessary roles.

psn/username: jim_era

Edited by (PS4)Jim_Era

Hello, I just sent you an invite to our clan Mc2 We're fairly new but things are moving on very smoothly. There is no doubt we can get you up to speed with whatever goals you have in mind(Unless that goal is conquering the solar system rails. :P). Here the link to our forums and all my contact info is there as well so If you have any questions just let me know here or contact me via facebook, Kik, email, or in game. Mc2 has got your back. [Parental Advisory]- Mc2 is Rated R for Gore, Violence, Language, Innuendo, and Stuff

Click here to enterl

l

l

V

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/439652-mc2-recruit-recruiting-for-mc2/

Edited by (PS4)InfinitiMinded

Hi my friend we are a 33 strong Clan called PrimeFrame I've posted about are Clan under PrimeFrame WANTS YOU it gives you a little idea what we are like as a group.If you need help unlocking Planets,farming or just someone to chill with in a mission then we are always there for you.It's mostly US players with about 4 from the UK if your interested then PSN Sir-Waylander for a invite.

I wish You well and enjoy Warframe and good luck finding the right Clan for you

Hi! Im recruiting new players to join Loda237 you can check my post of you like to read about the dojo. Doesn't matter your rank we have strong players more than happy to take new players out into missions with them and help them rank up. Our goal is to build together. To have each other's backs. We love to joke around and have fun.? We'd make sure we conversate to make new players comfortable and feel like they are apart of the gang. Nobody gets left behind. I will add you on PSN. We'd love to have you

• 2 weeks later...