The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Na]{Icarus Effect} Lf Active And Dedicated Members

RealFatTM

[North America] {Icarus Effect}

We have an official Mumble server for clan members to use! All research labs completed. Trading Post and Treasury.

The Goal

To gather players that are dedicated to Waframe, active online, and are like-minded. To create a strong core for the guild before moving to higher member population. To host a respectful mature audience that, while not completely excluding shenanigans and practical jokes, creates an environment that allows everyone to have fun and play hard. As Warframe gets larger with the upcoming cross platform as well as new 8-player missions, I have decided it's a good time to get a strong and dedicated group of players together.

A note on Requirements: I sometimes have problems with requirements for guilds, as there is a very large diversity of people that hold a vast number of different qualities. I don't expect people to have to be straight laced 24/7. I don't expect people to be online every day as though it was a full-time job. However, I do expect members to be active throughout the week even if for a small amount of time. I also expect that as the guild gets larger, that respect is still given to new members as it would to members who have been around longer. Granted, certain actions may be pardoned or may shed different light based on the persons involved, but that is the case with any society or community. New and Veteran players welcome!

Future Plans

My plans for this guild in the future are to be a very active, competitive and, one might say 'professional', environment. As more members join, I look forward to opening the clan up and increasing in size.

Who I am

I am currently a full-time student holding 2 part-time jobs. I am a very avid gamer and have been my whole life. I have played a very large number of MMO, MMORPG, and other online games involving large amounts of players. I have in the past run different sized guilds/clans on numerous games (WoW, GW2, ArcheAge, Halo), and am confident in my ability to manage one. I began playing Warframe very early in the Closed Beta. I took a break from gaming to focus on my schooling, and am returning once again to Warframe and will be here for the foreseeable future.

If you are interested in applying please create a forum post or send me a private message and I will get in touch with you as soon as I am able.

Example of information to include:

-IGN

-When you started playing Warframe

-What you are looking for in a clan

-Favorite kind of ice-cream (Cause who doesn't like ice-cream?)

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

And remember guys; play hard, play fast, play to win. But above all, play to have fun.

Edited by Fathomir

Hello. My name is LOLFAILWTFBBQ and I've come back from a long hiatus and want to get back into the game at a semi-serious level.

IGN: LOLFAILWTFBBQ

When I started playing Warframe: Technically I started in 2013, but I took a long hiatus. The last update I remember? I think the dojo was about to get released.

What I am are looking for in a clan: Dunno. Seems to me like they finally put in a lot of end game content and obviously I can't do it alone.

Favorite Ice Cream?: Coffee.

Hello. My name is LOLFAILWTFBBQ and I've come back from a long hiatus and want to get back into the game at a semi-serious level.

IGN: LOLFAILWTFBBQ

When I started playing Warframe: Technically I started in 2013, but I took a long hiatus. The last update I remember? I think the dojo was about to get released.

What I am are looking for in a clan: Dunno. Seems to me like they finally put in a lot of end game content and obviously I can't do it alone.

Favorite Ice Cream?: Coffee.

Sounds good man! I totally forgot about coffee icecream. :F

I'll be in touch ingame!

Yo, my ign is TiklinTink and I think I started around update 9. I'm looking for a rad group of people to do end game content/events, and grind with. Favorite ice cream is gonna be hard though, I worked at a Baskin Robbins for a little over a year, so I kinda hate it at this point. 

IGN-Chaozstar

I started playing around 2014, but took a break.  Came back a couple of months ago and liked some the new changes.  I'm looking for friendly people to play with as soloing can only get you so far.

Favorite kind of ice-cream would be vanilla with chocolatec chips.

Hey everyone!

My IGN is HiggsBroson.

I started playing Warframe about a week ago, and am really enjoying the game so far.

I am looking for a clan that is active both socially and through missions, because running missions with people you know is always more fun! My next goals in-game are to get the Latron and Furax, and then start to tackle unlocking Nyx.

The best flavor of ice cream is obviously Rocky Road.