The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Active Social Clans?

thehotsung8701A

Question

The clan I'm currently in is not active.  I joined it because my real life friends were already there.  There is at most 6 people (not including my friend) that is online at any given time.  I do talk to them but I'm often so bore.

My friends like that they have everything unlock in their dojo and so that their reason for staying.  However I'm pretty sure the other large clans also have everything unlock as well?

For me, the whole point of an online game is the community.  An active community help solo players like myself feel less lonely.  This is the reason why I spend so much time on the forum, which is the only main social part of Warframe for me. 

I'm looking for the friendiest, biggest, and most active clans where it doesn't feel like I'm playing a single player game most of the time. 

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

I have a clan that meets everything. Except size. Still a shadow clan, just starting out. We've got most research done, and a pretty cool-looking dojo. If you're interested, pm.

Are you guys active in chat?   I don't think I could play most games if I didn't have a good guild/clan or group of awesome people to communicate and play with.  However for me it quality over quantitie.  A shadow clan that is active is much better than a mountain clan that isn't. 

Edited by thehotsung8701A

Join mine. We chat too much :p

70+ members.active and ranking up MR.

Few went from 10-13 in 1 week cause we do too much void missions :p

If ur interested. Add me in game.

Clan name is Imperial Prime Division.

Edited by Kz.Prime

Hey hotsung, why dont you check us out. We are MORBID, a Shadow clan but we are small in numbers, friendly and helpful. We use Raidcall for voip. We value social aspect more than anything and we have regular clan events to have fun. 

Take a look at our post and see if you would fit in : Link

Join mine. We chat too much :p

70+ members.active and ranking up MR.

Few went from 10-13 in 1 week cause we do too much void missions :p

If ur interested. Add me in game.

Clan name is Imperial Prime Division.

Chatting too much is my thing!  What are your clan average members MR?  I need people to do the star chart with. 

Hey hotsung, why dont you check us out. We are MORBID, a Shadow clan but we are small in numbers, friendly and helpful. We use Raidcall for voip. We value social aspect more than anything and we have regular clan events to have fun. 

Take a look at our post and see if you would fit in : Link

I like everything about your clan rule and I love that clan emblem.  My only worry is the small size.  I'm currently in a shadow clan.  There are 5 active members and 38 inactive members.  That my biggest worry not having people to talk to and play with. 

You'll never know unless you try. Show up on our Raidcall, try us out and see for yourself. We don't invite to the clan directly anyway. We play with potential members for a day or two to see if they would fit. Being small isn't always bad. There will be more joining in the days to come 

im not sure about you guys but i think having an active clan of size 30 is the best fit...you become close...its not that big of a number like 100 people...its not too small nor too big for any real drama lol...doesnt get boring cuz there will always be 1 squad waiting for you...

im not sure about you guys but i think having an active clan of size 30 is the best fit...you become close...its not that big of a number like 100 people...its not too small nor too big for any real drama lol...doesnt get boring cuz there will always be 1 squad waiting for you...

You are right, I am looking into shadow clan now.  Didn't realize my last clan was a storm clan. 

@Glazy - I added you as a friend since I don't know how to message someone individually before that.  My mic is currently broken right now and I'm going to head to a store and get one.  It said you have not been online so I hope you get my friend request and we can talk some more. 

Cheers