Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wonder When Sprucing The Coptering?and Bo Prime?

-aN-Sora

add soma and nerf quickly meanwhile bo prime remains unchanged  a bo prime with clashing forest  does  more damage that dex draka besides having more attack speed and range, and coptering that violates the restriction of the warframe "tank" slow, is a joke the pvp have little maps where the bo coptering catch cefalon and 1 sec arrives at its base and capture, it's boring because they end fast the match. Sorry for my english....

I don't feel that removing the mobility of the Bo Prime or any weapon for that matter is the right approach. Warframe is a fast paced game, and this element shouldn't be abandon in PvP. What the game needs is proper counters for said movement system. For instance, CC abilities, line ice wave, ice globe, crush, everyone except volt's 1, ect should all affect coptering. Maybe even go so far to make it knock them down, but this would be a viable strategy to this game mode.

Additionally, I've heard some good suggestions about making it so blocking would stop a copter maneuver if it connected. I think it'd be pretty amusing to stand in front of a copter and in doing so just BE THE WALL.

Warframe is not a fast paced game.

I dont think , they have made the game, with large maps to call , fast paced ( not talking about pvp )
where in pvp , the main objective of small maps, was to increase the confrontation , not a faster way to rush

You're correct in that my statement was to generalized, PvE pacing has always been varied by it's user. PvE can be either fast paced or a slow crawl completely depending on how you build and how you play. In PvP however, the game will move as fast as it's fastest player. This in itself has led to this very issue, some people really enjoy moving fast, and striking hard. To remove that strategy would only alienate the faster players from PvP, as I said before this tactic should have countermeasures for it, it doesn't deserve removal.