Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New End-Game Content Suggestion

Nomistrav

Note: This idea was mostly just a passing thought to give the devs a good chuckle but also to be a valid idea for an end-game  theme for new content for veteran players. Please understand I don't have a firm knowledge of the lore behind Warframe, but I did enjoy playing Dark Sector =3

New map layout reflecting old tenno achitexture in it's ruined, decayed state. Both bosses are intended to be fought at the same time, utilizing the Stalker AI to provide a sufficient challenge for veteran players.

Hayden Tenno is a self-proclaimed founder of the Tenno themselves, having adopted his name to suit the alledged history. His delusions of grandeur have clouded his judgement and there is reason to believe that he may have created the Stalker regime that has killed many of the re-awakened Tenno warriors.

He uses the Excalibur warframe and specializes in use of the Glaive.

Nadia Sudek is more cunning than her counterpart. There have been suspicions that she has caused political confrontations between the Grineer and Corpus and that she may has backed both factions in their rise to power. Despite never admitting to either of these theories, she has claimed responsibility for the epidemic of the Technocyte Virus and to it's rapid expansion.

Her warframe of choice is the Nyx warframe but has modified it to make use of the same capabilities of the Volt warframe. She has also chosen the Dual Skana as her weapon of choice.

Discuss

I like the idea of having challenging endgame bosses available after you've achieved what you wanted. Just the players and their nemeses, no finding them, no gunning through a ship, just the field of battle.

I would prefer new names though...Nadia Sudek sounds...awkward.

Well, if we want to keep the Tenno with their codenames, I'd suggest Hayden Tenno could simply be "King" or something.

Nice, but they've already mentioned that while Dark Sector was originally Warframe they are not in the same universe.

Grineer with Ears for the Easter Event just goes to show that the Devs are not above a bit of laughter =P

Grineer with Ears for the Easter Event just goes to show that the Devs are not above a bit of laughter =P

Joke weapons and holiday related doodads are just that: funny. Mixing two different universes needs a lot more. Especially with the lore that's coming. Imagine fan's reaction when they wave off a Dark Sector content weekend as just 'funny'. Pretty half-baked, eh?

Although I haven't played Dark Sector, I wouldn't mind if they added more Dark Sector-esque content like the Glaive. Provided its got its own Warframe lore.

An Infestation boss in the form of some kind of Technocyte/Infestation-based facsimile of a Warframe with spike/spore-shooting 'rifle' and an organic 'sword' would IMHO fit better in-universe, than plopping an insane Hayden into another world.

Joke weapons and holiday related doodads are just that: funny. Mixing two different universes needs a lot more. Especially with the lore that's coming. Imagine fan's reaction when they wave off a Dark Sector content weekend as just 'funny'. Pretty half-baked, eh?

Although I haven't played Dark Sector, I wouldn't mind if they added more Dark Sector-esque content like the Glaive. Provided its got its own Warframe lore.

An Infestation boss in the form of some kind of Technocyte/Infestation-based facsimile of a Warframe with spike/spore-shooting 'rifle' and an organic 'sword' would IMHO fit better in-universe, than plopping an insane Hayden into another world.

Man, way to completely neuter the idea in and of it's entirety. 

Edited by Nomistrav