The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fall Of Titans Clan Recruitment - *new Event Scheduled* Storm Clan, All Research, Trading, Friendly Community, Fully Equipped Dojo

(XBOX)Hawkeye31337

Welcome to all our new Tenno operatives!  Hope you are enjoying your time with FoT.

If you have requested to join Fall of Titans in the past couple days but haven't received your invite, please don't give up on us, we are having a slight communication issue that has now been resolved.  If you haven't received your invite, please let me know and you'll get it tonight.

To anyone interested in joining a growing, fun, community of active players, request an invite today.  Looking for that particular weapon or warframe that you can't quite farm on your own?  We pretty much drop everything to help out new players.  Need some advice on selling your prime parts or what to do with that 50 platinum you get at the beginning of the game?  We are great at that.  Are you an established player who just wants to play with active folks who actually use their mics?  We have you covered.

Join Fall of Titans today!

That Fraser Guy, welcome to the clan.

xDeadalus, I will send you an invite as soon as possible.  Welcome to FoT.

Anyone else looking for a clan, we are rapidly growing with several new members in just a couple days.  Get in on the ground floor with Fall of Titans.  Our dojo includes all the amenities you could want including labs with about 99% of the research completed (didn't really waste the resources on the crappy weapons), our members are friendly, knowledgable, and eager to help new players and seasoned veterans, and you can pretty much always find someone online to play with.

This weekend is Double Resources Weekend!  Join Fall of Titans today to run this great farming opportunity with a fun, fast growing community of laid back players.  All are welcome!

(PM me here, leave a comment, or XBL Message me for an invite)

For any who are considering FoT:

I have no regrets joining this clan. The Clan leaders and Officers are always willing to help any member with whatever you are working on. FoT wants to know your short and long term goals, in order to help you have as much fun as possible! Never hesitate to ask for a Party invite, it's always a blast in there!

+1 to anyone who tells Hawkeye that they joined for the treasure hunting.

Don't forget, if you're looking for a clan of active, engaging individuals who are happy to help players at all stages of the game, please consider Fall of Titans to be your new home away from home.  We play daily and you can usually find someone online to run with.  Send me a message either here or on XBL and I'll get an invite to you as soon as possible.

Have a small clan with a few of your friends but having a hard time taking your clan experience to the next level?  Fall of Titans is happy to accept any group, no matter the size, and will treat you like one of the family, even if you arrive with one already.

It's about time....I finally updated the recruitment post with new information including our new clan emblem (effective soon, hopefully).

Speaking of updates, Titans Rising is our new Alliance and we are recruiting clans now!

Fall of Titans is still growing and expanding but we still have plenty of room for all of you.

There are so many options out there for a great clan, why choose Fall of Titans?  Well, we are one of those clans that is big enough to have everything you need and players online to play, but small enough that it's easy to make a name for yourself and climb the ranks.  We are a friendly and very generous community.  Pretty much any time you need help farming, we're willing to help.  Need one last piece to complete your Prime?  If we have it, its yours.  We try to make everyone feel included.

So join Fall of Titans today.  We are active daily and eager to meet new friends.

*Clans, check out Titans Rising, the new alliance from Fall of Titans.

Level 15 currently on xbox 1, I've only had the console for three weeks. I used to play on pc, and had 3 frames on that, so I know my way around the missions and the basics of modding.

Add me on xbox live, my GT is: psycadelicmime 

thanks in advance!

Edited by (XB1)psycadelicmime

Was wondering if I could join your clan?

I am a pretty experienced player (I originally played this game a lot on my PS4, where I have all characters up to Mirage unlocked, but am fairly ill-equipped on the Xbox One at the moment). I don't play very often anymore, but I at least log in every day and am willing to help people with missions and what have you when I do decide to play.

My gamertag is Fugacious First.

Thanks!

Fall of Titans had a great weekend recruiting (6 new members in two days!) as well as a good weekend for Titans Rising alliance recruitment.

With the newest updates, including 8 man raids, it is now more important than ever to have a strong community to rally with you to take on these new events and missions.  When you join Fall of Titans, not only do you get our great members, but you also have access to our great alliance members which more than doubles the number of people you can run with.

Consider Fall of Titans!

If you're new to Warframe and looking for a fun place to hang out and play with a friendly, active community, look no further than Fall of Titans.  This weekend we will be hosting our first Clan/Alliance event.  This one is for newbies, only lower level players, so if you're just getting into the game, want to have a fun time, and meet a lot of great folks, get your invite before the weekend and sign up for this event!

To elaborate on the update from the first post, a contest is to be held this Saturday night (6/13/15), at 8:00pm EST.  Time may vary slightly to accommodate as many as possible.

Premise:  

The battle between Tenno and Sentinel is here!  Who can withstand the crushing might of an oddly ornamented, slightly banana shaped, bright yellow carrier?  Will you be the one to put down the fifth wonder of the Warframe world?  Step into the ring, or rectangular shaped battle space, this Saturday and find out!

Rules:

-A one-on-one duel against any participant and Hawkeye31337's sentinel.

-Hawkeye will be unarmed, the challenger may bring any frame and weapon they would like.

-Participants must be under Rank 5 to enter (don't worry, we have some other fun stuff planned for everyone soon).

-Each fight is best out of 3, if you win the first two rounds, you move on in the bracket (bracket size dependent on participation).

-Top 3 places will win prizes, all three plus one runner-up will get a place of mention in the clan message for a minimum of a week.

-Prizes will be listed below.  If you place but already have one of the prizes, you may opt for a lower place prize instead.  First place gets first choice and so on.

-Prizes subject to change, but should remain relatively the same.

Prizes:

First Place:  Boltor Set or Burston Set

Second Place:  Sentinel Mod Pack (Guardian, Coolant Leak, Fired Up) or 20 Platinum

Third Place:  Lex Set or Dakra Set

(Prizes provided by Hawkeye31337, iReepDeep, Elezar99, Captain Crouchwalk, ApexPredator)

Entry:

To enter, simply send Hawkeye31337 a message either here or on XBL before 3:00pm EST on Saturday, June 13, 2015, and your name will be added to the bracket.  The order in which you apply for the contest will determine your order on the bracket, so there is no favoritism or unfair rankings.