The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fall Of Titans Clan Recruitment - *new Event Scheduled* Storm Clan, All Research, Trading, Friendly Community, Fully Equipped Dojo

(XBOX)Hawkeye31337

DeityOfDonuts, welcome to Fall of Titans!  I will be sending you an invite this evening when I get online.  I think you're going to like hanging out with us, and be sure to check out our Facebook group and sign up for the Kill the Carrier event going on this Saturday.  Its gonna be fun for new players.

The start of the weekend is a great time to start out in a new clan.  Fall of Titans is always recruiting, the more the merrier, we like to say.  We are growing by leaps and bounds, adding new players every day, but still have plenty of room for more.  With all our members, some newbies and some veterans, plus the great additions to our Titans Rising alliance, there is never a shortage of people to play with.

Also, this Saturday, we are hosting a small competition in our dojo called Kill the Carrier where any player new to the game (Rank 5 and under) goes head-to-head against my Carrier sentinel in a best of three match up.  No tricks, no cheats, I will be unarmed, you will have the best weapons you can muster.  There is a pretty decent prize list, so join up, sign up, and have fun!

-Hawkeye31337

-Fall of Titans Clan Master

-Titans Rising Alliance Leader

• 2 weeks later...

Fall of Titans is still plugging along, as is Titans Rising, our alliance.  We would like to start a recruitment drive again to get our numbers even higher and that means welcoming in as many friendly, active players as we can find.

Fall of Titans is a fun place to play Warframe.  Our officers are friendly and always willing to help out newbies, share their wealth, farm out whatever anyone needs on any given day, and just generally have fun playing a fun game.  Our "enlisted" players are a mix of veterans who have been with the game a while and newcomers who are just trying to learn.  The alliance is ever growing which means its very easy to find a group to run missions with, and when we include our alliance members, the number of active daily players more than doubles.

Give Fall of Titans a try, its a great place to make some friends and enjoy the game.

Added some new users this weekend and had a great weekend for Titans Rising alliance by adding a couple new clans.  We are still recruiting for Fall of Titans and would really like to see some new members.  As time wears on, people forget about Warframe and drop off, quit playing, and leave it behind.  We hate to get rid of inactive players, but after a couple weeks, we must say goodbye.  But, our doors are always open for new and returning players, so hit me up for an invite today!