The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Full Metal Tenno: Nearly Complete Research + An Alliance

zombiflux

We are a new ghost clan looking to grow to a bigger size. Our research in our labs in nearly complete and we are already in a great alliance! We are working on getting a teamspeak and a website. We have some veteran members running our clan along with a some new and fun warframers in our ranks. We are always up for void runs and have quite a few keys for anyone interested. We have a dueling room for you to practice in along with all labs and trading post. Currently working on an obstacle course and  gardens for your enjoyment. Another important note is that we welcome gamers of all genders and creeds/beliefs/backgrounds. As a female gamer, I have been through clans that have harassed members based on gender and I don't tolerate that harassment in my clan. I've created this clan as a safe haven for people of all backgrounds to focus on the game and friendships within the clan and alliance. Reply to this thread or pm me in game for an invite.

I'd be interested in joining, if you'll have me on board. I just got back into the game again after starting briefly about a year ago, and I'm looking for a group of people to run with regularly or semi-regularly now. Can't say I'm a high level or have great equipment or anything, but I'm friendly, and active with the right group of people.

Hallo

I would like to join but i must say that i just started understanding this game because i haven't played so much. So if you are ready to add a noob in your clan, I am here ;)

Sent you an invite in game! And we welcome all levels of players and those new and old to the game. We also like to go on a lot of key farms and void runs, so if you want help from a decent squad on more advanced missions, we can run you through some to farm parts and show you some tips to help you get a better feel for the game.

We still have room and will be expanding soon to take others! I have sent an invite to both of you in-game. Also, if you don't find me or other clan members online (we are all in central time zone for the most part, and work jobs during most days, so we're limited to evenings) know that they are often many fun people on alliance chat and we have a great alliance. I can also give steam invites to our alliance group on steam if you tell me steam names in game.

I would be interested in join the clan, however I play solely when I have time (which is about 20-30 hours spread throughout the week) but I can't guarantee being on every day. I am a returning player, rank 8 and I'd like to help a small clan grow,

My IGN is: Neldain

Looking forward to joining if you'd have me ^_^

is there still room in this clan? If so i would like a invite

IGM: arkaill

I would be interested in join the clan, however I play solely when I have time (which is about 20-30 hours spread throughout the week) but I can't guarantee being on every day. I am a returning player, rank 8 and I'd like to help a small clan grow,

My IGN is: Neldain

Looking forward to joining if you'd have me ^_^

I tried to invite both of you and it says both of you are in clans. I was off for the week helping plan my dad's birthday party. My apologies. Also, if you whisper Squig or Sidaine in game, they can invite you if I'm not around.

• 3 weeks later...

We are a new ghost clan looking to grow to a bigger size. Our research in our labs in nearly complete and we are already in a great alliance! We are working on getting a teamspeak and a website. We have some veteran members running our clan along with a some new and fun warframers in our ranks. We are always up for void runs and have quite a few keys for anyone interested. We have a dueling room for you to practice in along with all labs and trading post. Currently working on an obstacle course and  gardens for your enjoyment. Another important note is that we welcome gamers of all genders and creeds/beliefs/backgrounds. As a female gamer, I have been through clans that have harassed members based on gender and I don't tolerate that harassment in my clan. I've created this clan as a safe haven for people of all backgrounds to focus on the game and friendships within the clan and alliance. Reply to this thread or pm me in game for an invite.

i like to join ur clan im on every day