Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders Rights

Atazy

Still i paid 50€ so far so i want what i deserve.

If you were to receive the "Founder Package", are you expecting to get the warframe, platinum, and the title? because if you are then you're being a bit selfish. If you think about it, you spent all that money on the platinum you wanted. Hence, it doesn't make sense to receive "Founder Package" with the platinum it holds and as well as the items (especially the platinum).

Yeah, I want to give my $0.02 here and it's positive :)

I had bought the $20 pack and thought "damn, I should have gotten a founder's pack instead".

I contacted support, and basically what happened was, I bought the Hunter pack, they refunded the $20 platinum pack, and then adjusted my platinum to give me the difference.

So at least if you haven't SPENT all the platinum you bought, they might be able to do something for you.

And I have to say I thought that was GREAT customer service.  I was left very happy.  Good job DE. :) 

Precisely what I would expect.

I don't understand all the bitter replies, when this is the common sense (and good faith) way to handle the issue.

My only real question is for DE, is there a reason the founder's packs aren't the first thing you see on the platinum buying (steam) page?

You should have just been smarter, if you look at the founders program you'll see that you get more plat by buying a founders pack than spending the same amount of money on plats alone. + you even get a free warframe if you spend 50$, it's hard to pass that up right?

You should've thought of this before spending 50$ on plats alone. It's your own fault bro, not that i don't understand how you feel. Maybe you should get a disciples badge just as pity from DE ;)

Also, founders right is such a wrong way of doing it.

IF you spend 100$ or more on founders packs, you get a "seat" in the design council. Meaning that you can vote in polls posted by DE (which they only do when they're in doubt, for example naming a warframe or what kind of new mod they should add) and you get to put 1 vote in each poll.

You also get access to the council chat in-game where others who paid at least 100$ on the game reside.

These players just have a little bit more power to make decisions when it matters in the game, in 1 forum which others can't access. They cannot post in that forum just so you know. It's not like they get more attention than other players apart from that council forum which they can only comment on and vote in polls. We don't get any real special treatment, we just get cute badges ^^

Edited by rabcor

Do you guys not read GM posts?

DERebecca

Overlord

photo-thumb-4.png?_r=1350574344

Administrator

admin.png

1528 posts

Our founders program is meant to give users a way to support us, and in return, getting exclusive content and gear.

I think our support.warframe.com help desk is open to discussing situations like this - where the equivalent of a founders package was purchased in platinum only. You may want to consider contacting them - it never hurts to ask!

Crappy analogy. It's like buying Skyrim ONLINE, then seeing that the deluxe edition was the exact same price, and asking the company to upgrade you to the deluxe edition for free.

A good company will upgrade you, they get the same amount of money, and a much happier customer. A bad company won't care and will greedily pocket the extra cash.

Someone that has the same idea, in my opinion hes 100% right.

I think when people spend a total of 50€ they should be automatically upgraded to founders status and at leats get the Frame and the little simbol on the forums,but with a downside of no extra platinium or anything else thats what im trying to say, but people keep giving 'bitter repplies' instead of solving things correctly because saying 'You should have saved for founders you retard' aint gonna help at all expecially when they did not read all of discussion and keep saying the same bitter reply as before again and again and again without end.

I think when people spend a total of 50€ they should be automatically upgraded to founders status and at leats get the Frame and the little simbol on the forums,but with a downside of no extra platinium or anything else thats what im trying to say, but people keep giving 'bitter repplies' instead of solving things correctly because saying 'You should have saved for founders you retard' aint gonna help at all expecially when they did not read all of discussion and keep saying the same bitter reply as before again and again and again without end.

You say bitter. I say harsh truth.

Solving what problem? It's working as intended.

I can only repeat what others have said already. You should have saved up, like we all did.

Edited by Sikab

You say bitter. I say harsh truth.

Solving what problem? It's working as intended.

I can only repeat what others have said already. You should have saved up, like we all did.

Steam players are shown the platinum prices, they have to click a link on the side to even notice that a founders package even exists - that _also_ gives platinum. I think this is where most of these issues are coming from. So "saving up" is not necessarily a relevant response.

Steam players are shown the platinum prices, they have to click a link on the side to even notice that a founders package even exists - that _also_ gives platinum. I think this is where most of these issues are coming from. So "saving up" is not necessarily a relevant response.

Most of the issue comes from ppl not doing research?

If they visit once the Games Website, there's a huge sign saying "BECOME A FOUNDER"

Edited by Sikab

These have/have not/remorse threads in this forum, must stop...  Hopefully the founders program will end soon, and will be just a memory.  While I'm sure we'll have a month of "DE puh-leeeaaasssee open up the founders program for me me me, just me pretty please!?!?!" We can all get back to discussing Warframe.

I have no problem with the OP having buyer's remorse.  It happens all the time in the consumer world.  (In software not so much, because usually when you open/use the software it's a done deal and you can't return it.  But luckily Warframe isn't just a piece of software.)

Allot of people don't understand that making a statement asking for something they should ask privately with the helpdesk is like screaming in a retail shop with hundreds of other shoppers, "hey I just bought the wrong thing, I want you to change it out for me" which would probably result in ridicule, smirks from other customers that happen to be shopping there.  They have service counters at large retailers, and you just step right up to do what you need to do.  It's the same thing here.

I just hope that when people gripe in the forum, they can see that it's equivalent to screaming in a companies place of business.  It's really not necessary, and moreover the other customers and patrons of that business can't really do anything for the unhappy customer.  Only customer service can.