The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sn Warframers

(XBOX)apex mastermind

We are looking for new and experienced clan members. We are a small clan but we are very active and very helpful. We have alot of research done for such a small clan as it is. We need you to help us be bigger and better.We will help you on missions or even void missions. I also give out prime stuff if you need it just be loyal and active is all I ask. Message me or comment for any questions. Also if you want a invite message me on xbox live apex mastermind . 

Hello there! I am a PvP warlord that haunts these parts lol. Congrats on building your clan! Tonight if you would like I will bring you into my dojo to give you an example of different floor layouts. My multi level dueling arena will give you some cool ideas, I hope. Also if you wish to branch your clan out and start trying PvP, there are some helpful tips I can share with you. If you look at my showcase I have basic tutorials for any new players.

The next updates will further the extent of PvP in this game, even allowing you to gain exp. This is the perfect time to train your clan, so as to enjoy PvP with the upcoming updates. Best of luck and may Odin bless your blade!

Vulari Batman

Founder of Caduceus Fawkes Elite

The Dark One

• 3 weeks later...